- Last post
- 53 Responses
F lorence and the machine
T om Waits
- Tom Waits??Ianbolton
- I see what you did theredkoblesky
- Tom Waits, really???brt44
- Just because of the TNBQ00
- I have to reject #2 and #3.CyBrainX
- TOM WAITS?!garbage
- I needed a fucking F and a fucking T. Ok I could’ve chosen Thin Lizzy instead.NBQ00
- Lol @Thin Lizzy my ex loved that shit.sea_sea
- F stands for Foreigner
T stands for Thompson Twins.
Take that 80s pop.CyBrainX
Phoebe Bridgers - everyone seems to like her. Fukc her music boring!
I really like this thread.
Trooper didn't make anyone's list? I'm shocked.
- Who TF are Trooper?kingsteven
- They committed these two 'classic rock' attrocities:
- well, they're on my list nowkingsteven
- They're horrific. And they're generally in the same rotation as The Eagles and Don McLean at any given dingy Canadian bar.Continuity
- The sun can't shine every day.nb
- Thanks for the fresh hell that will now contaminate my YT algorithm. Sick album art.garbage
- Which is why I pulled those links in a private browser window, not signed in. I don't want shit that infecting my YT recos.Continuity
- never heard of Trooper but fuck me that's hateful from the first 5 secondsGardener
- I'll take your word for it. hahasea_sea
- oh god oh god oh god why oh why did i click the link!?!?!?!?! never heard of them and now i know whyhans_glib
New top 3 for a Monday:
Anything Bob Dylan recorded after 1969, especially his God-bothering years.
Trooper. Jesus Christ I was blissfully ignorant.
- Geez...Blood on the Tracks? Time out of Mind?....dkoblesky
- Zeppelin??? why don't you just go the whole hog and stick Hendrix and Sabbath in there too. *weeps *Morning_star
- there must be an awful lot of classic rock on the radio in America as we don't seem to be so saturated with it here in Scotland - well I'm not!Gardener
- All of Dylan's best music was made in the 60s. Led Zeppelin is car commercial soundtracks for old people. Zero opinion on Black Sabbath.garbage
- All of Dylan's best music was made in the 60s but that's like saying only one floor of the Louvre is worth seeing.CyBrainX
- Zeppelin is car commercial soundtracks if you let media and/or classic rock radio programming format ruin great things for you.CyBrainX
- Do you want to run through the Louvre and glance at everything, or savor the bits you like? And LZ is formulaic and mediocre.garbage
- fuck you garbage, zep have done some great work. ok they tend to leaden and overblown, but still wtf - "dazed and confused" is one of the best tracks evahans_glib
- You just went full "OK Boomer". Is Robert Plant your dad or something?garbage
imagine dragons, hate them with a passion. had to post to categorize them where they belong.
- Eiffel 65
- The Offspring
Deftones just made it on the list.