- Last post
- 7 Responses
Curved monitors suck donkey balls.
That particular display looks nice. Is there any way to compare the colors and brightness to an Apple display?
LG CX 48 inch
If you go extra wide, go curved, trust me, i have a flat ultrawide 34", it should be fuckin curved, funny thing is, i have 4 more smaller monitors on the same rig that are not ultra wide, and theyre all curved, those curved small ones dont need to be fuckn curved.
- The curve on the 24's doesnt hurt or helpGuyFawkes
- That's what I was thinking. My 32 is ok, but wider and you start to lose the edges.formed
- I started using the app what comes with the LG display, and that helps a lot. Curved display looks good in the office but I can't use it for shippyshoppingsted
- this is what i've been thinking, once you go above 27" with a flat you have to move the monitor further awaykingsteven
- Screen cracks when I try to curve mine. Every fucking time.mort_
- You have to use a blow dryer or a heat gun if you have oneGuyFawkes
I've got a Dell UltraSharp 34" curved screen and it's pretty great.
The curve takes a few minutes to get used to at first, but after that you don't notice it at all. It's a pretty slight curve, but it's definitely helpful for such a wide screen.
I'll never go back to dual monitors.