- Last post
- 20 Responses
pure spunk money for saturday (elon musk snl). it's proving to be a "nojoke". i wouldn't put much in but it is going up. lets see what happens this weekend.
Why would his appearance on SNL make it go up? Just awareness I guess? especially if he brings it up or does a skit about it?
But it’s not like he’s announcing a new product or innovation, it’s just that he’s connected to this troll crypto and people want to be in on the joke I guess.
- Why does Crypto ever go up if it's not tied to any product?omahadesigns
- he tweeted a "dogefather" sketch thing that makes people think he'll somehow shill for it on aircolin_s
- Oh shit lol ok is that even allowed?_niko
- @niko nobody really knows if or what a doge reference will look like, but obv they're banking on somethingcolin_s
- To a lesser extreme of uselessness, junk bonds supported a boom in the 80s until the crash in 1987.CyBrainX
i put 75 bucks in as a joke when elon musk was announced for SNL and have 350 as of now.
didn't really do much for me either way other than make me realize that "get rich quick" is now the last career path left in the usa.
well there you have it. buy the dip if you are interested lol
*Sellers entered the chat room*
It's not "investing". Gambling is the correct term
- Not really gambling per se, you can’t lose it all on one shot and you can predict its trend based on hype and chatter. Somewhere in between stocks and gambling_niko
- "Speculating while gambling"grafician
- Bought 70$ worth, now it's 700$Calderone2000
- Sell itmonospaced
DOGE Leads Liquidations with $280 million in Last 12 Hours
Dogecoin (DOGE) is at the top of the Bybt.com liquidations list from the last 12 hours, with over $280 million liquidated across exchanges.
In a rare turn of events, DOGE was the subject of, at time of reporting, $282 million worth of liquidations. More than Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) or Ripple (XRP). According to data, that includes the largest single liquidation order, which occurred on Binance. The DOGE involved in this order was valued at $12.07 million.
This amount accounts for nearly 40% of the $707 million cryptocurrencies liquidated in the same 12-hour period. BTC followed DOGE with just under $120 million liquidated. Then ETH was the subject of the third-most orders, amounting to another near $95 million worth.
According to data recorded on cryptocurrency futures trading and information platform Bybt.com, around 35% of these liquidations were made on the Huobi exchange. A further 20% were made on Bybit and another near 19% on Binance.
So don't buy it, I guess.
Was a bad move