- Last post
- 1 Response
I'm cranking out something and wanted to know if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with Webflow's hosting platform?
Seems the alternative is export and then FTP... I was wondering if their hosting was worth thinking about so I could just cut that part of the pipeline out.
- So yeah it's pricey, but the platform is good, no complainsgrafician
- Then Opalstack is way cheaper: https://my.opalstack…grafician
- I've used digital ocean for years. I do have a wordpress site, but they have tons of plugins for other CMS platforms. I pay $5/month.bulletfactory
- Pretty damn cheap for what you get and their servers are very fast. Not sure why you'd both using their services, exporting and putting somewhere else.formed
- The whole point of Webflox is you don't need plugins, everything is optimized for their service, etc. It's not that bloated whale that Wordpress is.formed
- We are switching to it for everything. WP is just too cumbersome and takes continual maintenance.formed