- Last post
- 10 Responses
Been watching it on NBCSN and have to admit, well presented given the pace and beautifully done design wise.
Dont be a bitch and join the lichess thread
- thats for lichess. This is for just chess.rootlock
It's really interesting to understand the strategies. It really is the art of war.
The rest of the chess world generally agrees that Kasparov is the greatest
Magnus is the strongest player by Elo rating (which is a relative measure, it could mean Magnus' competitors are weaker than Kasparov's contemporaries).
His playing style boils down to having a limitless stamina and waiting for the opponent to make a mistake. Because he is so good at calculating, his opponents do not dare to try any risky attacks. Magnus is unbeatable, but basically all of Magnus' games tend to be boring.
This is where Kasparov is the exact opposite. He always took the first initiative to attack from the start
Instead of playing beautiful entertaining chess, what is Magnus' goal? Elo rating of 2900
Although he is still young
Chess Grandmaster ‘Likely Cheated’ in More Than 100 Matches, Report Finds.
- anal beads confirmed?Krassy
- this is too funny_niko
- Knight to Bishop?instrmntl
- + dude didn't wand the top of that froYakuZoku
- @inst "-.- -. .. --. .... - / - --- / -... .. ... .... --- .--."garbage
- But seriously, that takes some talent to.. learn to interpret that anally.garbage
- I took humanity 5 years to discover Covid can be irradiated in the ass.CyBrainX