- Last post
- 8 Responses
Police in Pennsylvania are searching for at least three monkeys that have escaped after a truck carrying about 100 of the animals was involved in a crash.
The truck carrying the monkeys collided with a dump truck on Friday afternoon in Montour county, Pennsylvania state police trooper Andrea Pelachick told the Daily Item. Local news outlet WNEP said the crash happened along Route 54 just off Interstate 80 near Danville.
Great. Infected monkeys. That’s all we need now
Kleptomaniac New Zealand parrot steals GoPro, films airborne escape
The GoPro captures the airborne escape, as well as the kea’s landing and brief, slightly frenzied attack on the camera – ultimately filming a closeup of the bird’s face as it strips off hunks of plastic.
- Wow. Macedonian prisons are porous.Continuity
- now quite sure how accurate...but some numbers are high because inmates are aloud in a more modern way to work outside and then fuck off...neverscared
- austria for exampleneverscared
- *North Macedonian_niko
- (No so) Locked Up AbroadCyBrainX
- hmmm... so sweden has 5700 inmates total according to the police... does that mean the actual number is double? i call bsArchitectofFate
- prisons are like hotels in the netherlands where you can walk out if you want.milfhunter
Five million bees escape after crates of hives fall off truck in Canada
Beekeepers at site near Toronto in Ontario eventually managed to recapture most of the insects, although some remained on the loose
Police near Toronto have warned drivers to keep their car windows closed after a truck spilled crates carrying five million bees on to a road.
Halton regional police said they received a call about 6.15am on Wednesday reporting the bee crates had come loose from a truck and spilled on to a road in Burlington, Ontario.