- Last post
- 36 Responses
What is the largest file output from the Mid Journey website? DPI? Resolution?
- and here https://midjourney.g…grafician
- The default size of the initial 2x2 grid is 512x512 pixels.
The default upscale size is 1024 x 1024 pixels.
The default upscale to max size is 1664 x 1664 pixelgrafician
- Us another AI to upscale it however big you likescarabin
I wonder when they (or someone) will make a commercially viable version. With the current copyrights, it kinda deters anyone from trying to really create their own 'art'.
Anyone know if you make something and it's posted for everyone to see (which I believe happens automatically) and take/use, if you delete your account and images (assuming you can do so), will those delete everywhere? I am guessing not, but curious.
- But it seems it does have a variety of styles. Not as limited as hans meant said?NBQ00
- you can prompt for the style you want.uan
- and you can also include images in the prompt.uan
- As far as artistic & stylized stuff goes this seems more powerful than DALL-E.NBQ00
- So pretty.Wordsworth
- how do you prompt for styles? you mean just in the writing or is there some fancy code thingwhere_am_i
- like this:
just 'in van gogh style'...or just type the name of the artist or refence you wantuan
- also worth reading:
- Also from the same prompt https://i.imgur.com/…PhanLo
- Love that alternate! So fucking good
What was the prompt? :)Nairn
- Detailed cyberpunk city in the style of Sergio Toppi with pilot in foreground. I think there was a few aspect ratio bits added too.PhanLo
- Also used 'concept art, epic perspective, composition, high detail'PhanLo
- Looks amazingSimonFFM
- These are great!Chimp
- Peeping the URL, was the prompt for these "wallpaper pattern"?pusherbot
- yes, yes you have - like these!whatthefunk
- @pusherbot Wallpaper Pattern + a couple of artist references James Jean and Takashi Murakami, then just cycling through variations.slappy
"Within the next year or two, you’ll be able to make content in real time: 30 frames a second, high resolution. It’ll be expensive, but it’ll be possible. Then, in 10 years, you’ll be able to buy an Xbox with a giant AI processor, and all the games are dreams.". - David Holz (Midjourney founder)
- Nah, the hardware is not there yetgrafician
- It will be in 10 years. Fucking terrifying. The Matrix is a lot closer than I thought.formed
- We'll have the guaranteed monthly income and enough people giving up to just live in an AI generated VR world.formed
- it's getting a lot better at facesscarabin
- one thing you can do to improve them quickly is run 'em through faceappscarabin
- this was done with the latest version which indeed seems to be improving with facesgrafician
- not enought resolution tho', but the ideas are there and one can always redraw in procreate or psgrafician
- If you need resolution, there are free AI apps to do that as wellscarabin
- Fuck me. Is this yours, kalkal?Nairn
- Yeah, but I mean, it's about 99% AI generatedkalkal
- Starting a prompt with "a photo taken by someone who doesn't know how to use a camera" gets you a long way oddlykalkal
- You did good, son. The cutaway one above is wonderful too. It's easy to underestimate the knack of being able to wrangle this tech, I think.Nairn
- are codeformer and ersgan online tools? Got any links?scarabin
- @Scarabin https://discord.com/… - look at the pinskalkal
- Latest CodeFomer does a piss poor job at detecting MJ faces (not really designed for it) you'll need to change the model to 'retinaface_resnet50...kalkal
- Google Colab+locally works but I'm running it locally because it's much fasterkalkal
- avoid GFPGAN, it's shit, makes everyone look the samekalkal
- Dang. For me the link just opens discord and says “no text channels”scarabin
- If you want the best possible upscales and time doesn't matter, look in that thread, we've recently been talking about Super Res Diffusion, super goodkalkal
- @scarabin, I presume you're on the MJ server? look at the threads in #show-and-tell and open "AI Face Fixing..."kalkal
- looks like i had to re-join MJ because of some update. working now, thanks!!scarabin
- They've kicked users that haven't been active or paying for 7 days due to edging towards the Discord member limitkalkal
- Curious if you ever got it working Scarabin?kalkal
"As of NOW anyone can bring the Midjourney bot to ANY Discord server with under 1000 users
- Invite the bot to your private server with friends!
- Create new servers for themed MJ communities!
- Bring MJ to your favorite Discord community (under 1000 users)
- Anyone on any server who hasn't used MJ gets our standard ~25 query free trial
- Anyone with Discord can login to our site and see top ranked images for inspiration https://www.midjourney.com/pub/f…
This is all a bit risky. Please bear with us if anything blows up. It's gonna be awesome to see AI bloom across the entire Discord ecosystem
If you bring our tech to another server you are an ambassador ❤️ and we please request you try to show off our technology in the greatest possible light and to use it to help make everyone more optimistic about the future and more empowered as creative individuals.
For a guide on how to bring the bot to other servers go here:
PLEASE NOTE: Right now the bot will only work in servers with 1K or less users. We're doing this out of an abundance of caution for the stability of Discord itself. As the bot spreads we will watch carefully and if everything looks okay we will try to raise the cap. Remember, our community and content policies still apply."
- so we can have a QBN server and add a midjourney bot?grafician
- I think they're already doing something like this on imgur. Not sure which NeuralAlgoWidget it is they're using though.Nairn
- Added it to the OG QBN serverpalimpsest
- i love how accessible they've made thisscarabin
Uhm, is this better than DALL-E 2 it seems?
Some hi-fidelity shit, wow.
- no, the algorithm is quite limited - only a few styles available, and they get repetitive quite quicklyhans_glib
- Oh okNBQ00
- DALL-E is more photo realistic like a 3D rendering, Mid is more "artsy" the higher the resolution you requestgrafician
- But both are "stiching" or "mashing" things together based on their training
Both terrible with faces still, but great with fantasy subjects...grafician
- I feel like this one uses more public domain images as it's source pool, it understands less of the pop culture referencesspot13