- Last post
- 3 Responses
Could be an easy one for y'all...
I am looking for a productivity tool where I can do the following:
Make lists for each day.
Once I complete the task, it shows me that it is complete.
Whatever I do not complete by say 6pm on that day, it automatically moved it tomorrow.
Looking forward to your sarcastic responses!
Unless you complete all tasks for the day would it not eventually compound, become a list? Maybe better to just have a list of tasks in priority order?
Ask chatgpt to code it for you!
- a rare occasion I agree with you.fadein11
- Lets try this!nylon
- Ask chatgpt to do the tasksdrgs
- Ask chatgpt or search stackoverflow the same thing
Also chatgpt only answers stuff after 2021 so...grafician
- my bad, BEFORE 2021*grafician
- our resident expert of everything has spoken, again.fadein11
- always better to comment after actually having experience of it.fadein11
- I mean, we're already at halfcode, and after these engines are fed enough we'll reach fullcode.garbage