- Last post
- 9 Responses
just starting this in the advent of his conviction...
I can't see how he doesn't end up in prison. The Atlanta case has a recording of him committing the crime. To give him another free pass would be admitting we don't even have a country any more but I think we're already at that point. It was all down hill after they didn't arrest him on stage when he asked Russia to help find Hillary's emails.
It's America, he'll be fine.
Trump hires the best & only the best ... as his new attorney John Lauro proves here in this segment.
@9:22 had me crying laughing.
If we're being honest with ourselves, he will most likely evade jail time. Unfortunately.
As CyBrainX pointed out, they didn't arrest him on stage when he asked Russia to help find Hillary's emails.
So, if he wasn't locked up for that flagrant act of treason, he won't be locked up for anything else.
Irrespective of whether the next president is a Rep or a Dem, if he's facing jail he will be pardoned.
It would be way too much of a powder keg and nobody is going to risk it.
The timing of it all means - I think - that the courtroom drama will dovetail quiet nicely with the election and therefore as bad as it might look for him towards the end, he will just walk away claiming a great victory for his kind over his "feeble" attackers
This is going to be like fitting a turbo charger to his general fuckery motor.
- Best anybody could hope for in terms of an end to the Trump fuckery would be that he's old, and one day he will die.Horp
- Hm, interesting take. I'm not quite sure that it would be that much of a powder keg. I just can't imagine a Dem president doing it.Continuity
- Reps yes, though, and they'd waste no time doing it.Continuity
- He should be executed on live tv, it's only fittingPhanLo
- A Democrat president would never pardon Trump. Not in a million years.CyBrainX
He needs to be penalized for his bs If not, it clears the way for countless others to cry foul when they lose an election and stir up the same violent behavior.
In court and on the high seas, a man's fate lies in god's hands
better start the - donald drump is unfucked - threat...