- Last post
- 2 Responses
Any recommendations for simple, reliable and affordable Wordpress hosting?
GoDaddy is a rip-off.
Dreamhost seems to be decent, too (so far)
Hostgator is the worst support I've seen in any company
- Hostgator is just the terrible worst, spent 1h on a problem tech call that they were aloof about whole time, they sorta blamed me until they didn’tprophetone
- Was something so basic but detrimental to the site and I was live chatting with people who had no answers, shrugging shoulders like I dunnoprophetone
- It was enough that I convinced client to switch hostsprophetone
- They destroyed a website of mine. Took them a week just to get the nav working again. On and on it went for weeks.formed
- No one I ever spoke with new a damn thing, always 'transferring' to people you can't talk to. No results either.formed
- Both Siteground (where most of my sites are) and Dreamhost have knowledgeable support, never transferred, not once.formed