- Last post
- 15 Responses
Where are you going in 2016?
what I booked so far:
- Cunt :)set
- been in barca for 5 months now, come say hiJulesvm
- Mmmm. Barcelona. I'd drop everything to be able to live there!Continuity
- Prague is amazing.studderine
- Prague is the worst on that list. It's full of retarded touristsMilan
- lol, like the others aren'tset
We just booked a travel in the West of USA...
San Diego - Laguna Beach - Santa Monica - Venice Beach - Los Angeles - Beverly Hills - Hollywood (Universal Studios) - Los Angeles - Calico - Laughlin - Grand Canyon - Cameron - Monument Valley - Lac Powell - Page - Kanab - Bryce Canyon - Zion - Vallée du Feu - Las Vegas - Red Rock Canyon - Las Vegas - Death Valley - Bakersfield - Parc national de Sequoia - Merced - Monterey - Carmel-by-the-Sea - San Francisco
- I will take 10,000 pictures for sure!Ben99
- Ben99, i can let you know cool stuffs to do in san diego if you want.cbass99
- its gonna be a group tour, so we will not have that much time to spend in San DiegoBen99
- ok, fuck off then. :)cbass99
- Skipping Santa Barbara?!?!?! You're missing the most beautiful city on the entire west coast then.monospaced
- "the most beautiful city on the entire west coast then." you cray-maybe top 20lvl_13
- Ben! let me know when you're gonna be in San Francisco and maybe I can make a trip over.sarahfailin
- THEY TOOK YOU TO BAKERSFIELD? get your $ back broHijoDMaite
- yea what the hell is in Bakersfield? Tell them you wold rather visit the majestic jim known as Boron. lolsofakingback
- @lvl_13 name a more beautiful city on the west coastmonospaced
- Just one? San Franciscolvl_13
- ^ you're crazy. "Beautiful"? No. Interesting, yes.sofakingback
- SF doesn't even come close to the beauty and manicured nature of Santa Barbara. I lived in both, so I would know. NEXT!monospaced
- So have I. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. Let us agree to disagree.lvl_13
Thinking of Laos, Vietnam or Cambodia, something like that - you know some cool places in the Jungle?
Going to scotland. 10 days. So far thinking of flying into glasgow and making a loop to isle of skye and back around the other side and down the coast to edinburgh. Probably rent a car for isle of sky and coast driving. Gonna take a lot of photos. Any recommendations of things to see/shoot that might not be typical and popular?
I have to travel to Melbourne and probably to New Zealand, excited about the second part. Planing a month trip for 2 meeting :) i want to spend about 3 weeks close to Wellington.
So far, I've been to Vietnam (2 weeks) ... unbelievable trip, I was floored by how fantastic it was.
No other trips planned, but now I'm thinking I need to do more.
Im going to Isle of Skye and will have a car for 3-4 days. Have it from Armadale to Inverness. Im staying in Portree for a couple days. Do Glen Brittle on my way to Portree. Probably do west one day out to Neist Point and one day north to the old man and Lealt Falls. Staying a night by Loch Ness. Curious if anyone knows of any hidden gems that might be missed on google search results. or any local recommendations.
Been thinking about Mexico a lot. A friend wants me to come to Berlin. Maybe both?
I already went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans this year -- it was tight.
Currently in Playa del Carmen Mexico.
After this probably head to SE Asia...Boracay, Bali, Koh Samui and Koh Phangan all places I'd like to visit this summer. Having a business you can run from anywhere is nice :)
Where in Europe would you suggest traveling to from the States? Nothing obvious (Paris, London, etc.)—some golden nuggets!
- Budapest :)
- I would do an Amsterdam, Munich, Prague, Budapest, Ljubljana trip, and end it at some beach village in Croatiasted
- Berlin, not Munich. Ljubljana is super small, but not super obvious - Although I love it. Budapest in the summer is awesome! Helsinki? Malmö?jfletcher
- Yeah Budapest is nice n chilled. Dubrovnik is cool if u like Game of Thrones, Split is a cooler (younger vibe) town. Croatian islands are stunning!microkorg
- Budapest :)
Going to Sardinia for 8 days next week, when back, we're going to be in BCN for a time, back to Basque Country and visit some Spanish cities (prob. Cuenca and Castilla areas) during summer... i want to do a pair of bike ride in French BC or Landes too.
Was in Guatemala earlier this year. We're going to St. Pierre & Miquelon, and then booking a month in Japan for 2017.
from 93°F to 39°F
going to au and nz for 30 days on monday. (93°F to 39°F)
sheila was the first word I learned three years ago when I started working in melbourne, they said it means nice chick, and comes from "she is lovely" (which quickly turned is untrue :)
(At the end of august I will be in MURRICA!%)