For a better tomorrow.
phanlo is consistently great, perhaps of the week/month more appropriate?
- < Yup, this.Continuity
- Monthly. Phanlo’s worthy of holding the chalice for 30 days or so.ben_
- I second this,_niko
- +1. Agree that 'of the day' is insufficient praise. Requires more of a month-time achievement award.Fax_Benson
- facemelter close 2nd (when he's not angry)fadein11
- Where is that QBN award logopango
- worry not pango, you good alsofadein11
- Nahhh i egg people on for my amusement too often.pango
- Can Pango receive a participation trophy?utopian
- I'd like one. Thx! :Dpango
- phanlo's always killing it! great posts consistently. Bravo!Krassy
- I agree with this. Also, he sent me some great stickers of hand-drawn faces. He seems to be one of the few talented, happy, sane, active QBNrs rn.maquito
- Also, thread should read “...of the past few months”.maquito
- my thoughts exactlyspl33nidoru
Why doesn’t the government subsidize this stuff?
- There's bigger business elsewhere.babydick
- Ha and Ha!OBBTKN
- Are you serious?OBBTKN
- Why wouldn’t a gov subsidize tech that actively improves the environment for everyone?scarabin
- Hydrogen is a dead end compared to electric.inv
- It is just a way of storing power, only less efficiant. Plus, there is no infrastructure for it...inv
- Hydrogen is wildly unstable. Every H-car is a potential (and potent) bomb.srhadden
- yup, bunch of issues with hydrogen fuel. even though meme jpgs make it sound like magic. guess thats how we get our information these days...inteliboy
- You’re wildly unstable and a potential bombscarabin
- A perpectual murder machine. You pound the treadmill to provide electricity to power the car which in turn emits air and water. Stop and you die. Hurrah!face_melter
- Hydrogen IS electric, inv. And it's no less safe than gasoline, and in fact may be safer because it evaporates more quickly.sarahfailin
- The reason we don't subsidize it is the fossil fuel lobby.sarahfailin
- @sarahfailin, yeah. That is what I said. Basically a less efficient battery.inv
- these masks are getting out of controlAQUTE
- so the guy recording just decided to record this dude sweeping the street?pango
- Yup, just a random guy with luck. Not staged.maquito
- yeah all the 3 or 4 versions of this video are completely random :Dsted
- Its staged 100000% guaranteeBennn
- Boss Hog to the rescuetincin
- Why would this be staged at all? For what purpose?monospaced
- idk but here is an other one:
- to show everyone how cool and morally superior they are. same thing how people help people in need just to take selfies.pango
"good job guys" LOLpango
- Awww, so sweetGnash
- How could a postman resist.shapesalad
- Took ol’ dirty flaps long enoughscarabin
- You can't disinfect beef curtainsi_was
- ^ I mean you could, but it would sting like hell.helloeatbreathedrive
- How thoughtful!Continuity
- The wizard's sleeves are at the dry cleaners.DRIFTMONKEY
- terry fold flaps, foldy holdssarahfailin
My cousin works in the main hospital in town as an occupational therapist, he was saying the other day that the covid wards are actually coping ok at the moment, compared with other cities in the country.
However, he's been treating nurses since March who have chronic fatigue and other ME like symptoms. Lots of them have been unable to go back to work.
They're still trying to work out how to treat them.
Loneliness, it's so bad? Discuss yo bitches!
- Must you confess you still believe?
Do you lose your mind?
Give us a sign, hit us OBBTKN one more time.palimpsest
- I'm enjoying it.utopian
- Haven’t been single since i was 16 but sometimes i miss the solitudescarabin
- loneliness is bad. being alone, not so much.imbecile
- Must you confess you still believe?
Create an incredibly well designed crypto coin trading platform.
Beautiful typography, ui, ux, across all platforms. Totally reimagined charting tools. Hire the worlds most expensive and talented UX/UI designers.
Charge 0.01% on transactions.
Basically provide very nice shovels for the gold rush.
- dis from the front. dat from the back.oey_oey
- aesthetically speaking only. seriously.oey_oey
- Def DATRamanisky2
- Whichever one will say yesGuyFawkes
- I'm leaning towards Disutopian
- dat to the highest degreebezoar
- dis all night longsted
- dat foreverfuturefood
- dat in the morning dis in the evening.neverscared
- doubel datkatznteddy
- Hard to say no to Dat. The very roundness is very appealing...plus she seems pretty intense...which could be fundkoblesky
- Dat wit da face of disjagara
- Fuck this shit, for real.i_was
- I think she went to far with the boobs but Salma for sure. I expected this to go the other way.CyBrainX
- Sooo 2001Chimp
- better than the usual horrible stuff u see around.neverscared
- Was cooli_was
- They deliver math?Gnash
- fuckin radGuyFawkes
- has a russian cold war feel to it, love it.GuyFawkes
- or robotechGuyFawkes
- Reminds me of a Büro Destruct typeface, but I doubt it is.face_melter
- Thomas kurppa: