For a better tomorrow.
- Nice. Surely in the useful thread?MrT
- Another $40 for a feature Adobe should be implementing for that sub you pay each month...shapesalad
- A liquify tool for the timeline. Interesting.CyBrainX
- Fuck Adobe but I like plugins so I can bloat the software in the way I choose ❤MrT
- Super Nicerobthelad
Can someone bump or link the QBN community collaboration project thread? I can't remember what it was called.
- You mean the collab poetry thread?Continuity
- The photography one with film?nb
- There's nothing collaborative about QBN.
- No not those.i_monk
- The font one? Can't find that either. It was fun though...MrT
- No, there was a thread where we brainstormed ideas for a collab project.i_monk
At a friend's house. Just snuck out back for a rollie. Am in my socks. Just stood on a slug. I can feel the cold, wet gloop seeping through. I want to go home.
- And now my daughter's come out to warn me about All Of The Spiders. Thanks.Nairn
- moan moan moan. maybe quit smoking? When did you last do a set of 30 pushups x3 within 20 mins?shapesalad
- You may well live longer than I, but when you're on your deathbed at 63, I hope your last thoughts aren't "Gee, I wish I'd tongued an ass just once, at least".Nairn
- ^^^ Best Note EverContinuity
- I'm now forever picturing shape as an overbearing prison guard from some scared straight reality show, lol. Please start calling people "maggots".garbage
- I find it hilarious to see shapesalad complaining about other people moaning. Shape's glum commentary and critiques litter almost every thread.BuddhaHat
- For god's sake man, get some self-awareness.BuddhaHat
- this looks so bad. I want it to be good but I have very little hope. the actors all seem like they don't wan. to be there_niko
- Sunday night easy moviegrafician
- I gotta go with niko on this one, that's a painfully accurate description from what the trailer shows. Given the cast, it's a shame.BuddhaHat
- The trailer blows, watch the movie, it's very easy goinggrafician
- or don'tgrafician
- where's the fletch theme song?inteliboy
- I dug itYakuZoku
- Oops wrong postYakuZoku
- It was a pleasant way to ignore the statey funes this Monday.robthelad
- This fucking shit actor to replace Chevy Chase? Ughhhh Hollywood sucksnb
What will happen if Lake Powell's water level continues to drop?
Lake Powell's water level was at around 3,529 feet as of Thursday, or 24% full.
Federal officials took emergency steps in May to use water from upstream reservoirs to boost Lake Powell's level and buy the surrounding communities more time to plan for the likelihood the reservoir will soon fall too low for the Glen Canyon Dam to generate hydropower.
The dam is a key source of energy in the region, generating power for as many as 5.8 million homes and businesses in seven states, and is at high risk of being forced offline should the lake's level drop below 3,490 feet above sea level.
- wow, used to go there as a kid with my dad in our boatYakuZoku
- Same here... used to spend weeks on that lake at a timePonyBoy
- Can i charge my tesla?ApeRobot
- I visited Lake Mead a few years ago, it now looks like a dried-up desert with a few trickling streams...Lake Powell look worst.
- Go Humans!utopian
- what lake?sted
- Some locals that have been updating for a year or so... https://youtu.be/CHN…keewee
- there was an urban legend of giant car sized catfish that were supposed to live by the damnYakuZoku
- Guess dumb fucks should of voted properly vs GOP anti-science...hydro74
- u dont need a river u need bitcoin...neverscared
- Was lake power a man made lake?Gnash
- yeah... just the colorado damed up (like mead etc: https://bit.ly/3Scbe…)PonyBoy
Really enjoyed this. It’s not quite the romcom coming-of-age vibe the trailer makes it out to be.
- yeah so good_niko
- +1 very goodMrT
- it was solid.hydro74
- would like to see it but im done with paying for fuckin movies within my accounts. Prime / appleTV / Netflix / HBO.milfhunter
- Same. Philip Seymour Hoffman's son was great and I loved how they treated the passage of time scene to scene.stoplying
- ^ Yep. He was great, the apple didn't fall far etc. I loved that it was all Alana's real family too.MrT
- I can't think of a shit Paul Thomas Anderson film. This one's no exception.Ianbolton
Damn... all the design leaders trying to have the hottest takes on “what Figma is” blah blah blah
Exhausting. Mental whacking off
- Is there a debate over what it “is” exactly? I’m not really following.monospaced
- It’s software. That is all it is.Bluejam
- 30 yo Ivy League dropout selling for $20b. Getting kinda tired of this story. Cheers to him, but privileged from day 1. Funded by Theil is icing on the cake.formed
- Check twitter, you’ll seenb
- What it is? It's not your's, its Adobe's, that's what it is.shapesalad
- Look at this: https://twitter.com/…grafician
- That’s one of the hot takersnb
- Good for the beauty school drop out....at least he got over on Adobe...unlike us schmucks!utopian
- Adobe is desperate to get those stock value.hydro74
- This is only an issue if you only design for phones and shit no? I figure most designers are above and beyond this type of thing anyway.monospaced
Spent $800 on tickets for my wife and girls to see The Weeknd at SoFi stadium a couple weeks ago. Drive to LA, hotel room, $20 beers, and three hours wait for him to come out. Middle of third song he stops the show to tell all 60k attendees that he lost his voice and was stopping the show and that we would get our money back.
Wife and I were stoked to get back to hotel room to sleep lol
- Hahaha how’s that stadium btwnb
- $800?! I guess he needs to pay for that $50m home! Insane.formed
- Seriously though the stadium is bananas!!HijoDMaite
- Parking costs more than the events. No public transportation there. I won't be back. I'm too old for that parking BS.lemmy_k