For a better tomorrow.
- I'm Fucksy FuckovKrassy
- Fuckn Fuckeonielahon
- Fuckld Fucktlercapn_ron
- fuckabin has a nice ring to itscarabin
- lol fuckabin
- Fucks Fuckallsduckseason
- Fuc Fuckrupjagara
- Fuckamin Fuckar
- Fuckard Fucklips - Well, that's a name that evokes certain talents.Morning_star
- Fuckin Fuckk lolrzu-rzu
- ^ best one! lolKrassy
- Fucketh Fuck is my favoritested
- Fuckn FuckyBuddhaHat
- Fuckbert FuckmanHayzilla
- maybe if the food worker stuck to cooking food than being a mask Nazi police, life would be better for all involved?pr2
- Life would be better for all if people as stupid as you didn't exist. Garsh, you're so oppressed.garbage
- hey pr2 you should really shut the fuck up because your stupid is making this place reek worse than your moral rot.monospaced
- This is about you, btw. I guess you’re too dense to grasp that or why you’re the joke. And the Nazi reference, top notch fuckwad move you asshole.monospaced
- You’re what’s wrong. Bring it you silly stupid bitch. You can’t win.monospaced
- Legit where i am nowscarabin
- Was a great concept...but a poorly executed product. – Hasta la vista, babyutopian
- Like looking into my soulduckseason
- You thought about quitting and working on a farm until you realized that’s actually hard work unlike your spoiled lazy professionnb
- ^^ shhhsection_014
- totes legit, tvs included.Vandal7
- I thought it would end with something in social media...SimonFFM
- This is why I quit working for agencies. Shame about their product though. I used it for our portfolio and wish I’d used another tool.Chimp
- I think a lot of us can relate to this. After 20+ years in digital I left a company I'd started, we'd been acquired by a large company and shit wasn't fun ...microkorg
- ..anymore. Having to justify myself to those above, doing 'yes sir' alts for clients. and 9-9 most days.microkorg
- Quit and got a job in tech where, an industry that realises you can't burn the candle at both ends and days are 9-5.microkorg
- That gave me time to start creating art for myself. I enjoyed these free evenings creating art, artistic freedom again - woohoo!microkorg
- Then I learn about NFTs. Holy shit I can sell this digital art I'm doing!microkorg
- So yes, I'm making something beautiful for myself ... and folk are buying it too!
*big middle finger to nightmare clients*microkorg
- You're gonna make some designers cry with this one. Bet.cherub
- Quit the business, make it a hobby againjagara
- Jordan Peterson spelled his own name wrongnb
- Might be pills again, which I don't wish on anybody, but a bunch of simps hang on his every word, so it's problematic from a.. critical thought standpoint.garbage
- Another right wing nut fruit loop...right up Rogan's alley.utopian
- Not even kidding, I think he's using again. "There's no such thing as climate". Nice bowtie, Dr. Dimbulb.garbage
- @garbage, Why do you think his reasoning about why there's no such thing as 'Climate' or 'Environment' was inaccurate?Morning_star
- ..do I really have to answer that?garbage
Just in an NFT hangout on Twitter.
- cannot stand lazy GM 'engagements'microkorg
- It was interesting to hear what folk had to say. Although one dude from Turkey was talking about camel NFTs for ages having a good troll.PhanLo
- of all the daft NFT memes, this one is actually quite funny and accurate :)cherub
- WAGMI=we're all gonna make itcherub
- Gary Vee=huge influencer in NFT space. aka gary vaynerchukcherub
- shill thread=you drop links to your newly minted NFT and get your friends to RT to get twitter eyes on itcherub
- 1/1 art=a "classic" non-fractionalized NFT. only 1 exists shared by 1 owner. usually, can only exist on 1 blockchain at a time.cherub
- being slept on=if you underestimate this NFT and don't pick it up before it moons, you'll miss the profitscherub
- addicted gamblers.neverscared
- ^old git.cherub
- ^ young fraudstersneverscared
- ^ young fraudstersneverscared
can anyone tell me what Oriental language this record is in please? If it's Chinese could it be Hong Kong Chinese (if there is such a separate thing) I just don't know, any help appreciated, ta
- yes it is Chinesested
- google has VOL-6 listed for sell in a taiwan yahoo site.uan
- thanks for the info xGardener
- If it’s not simplified Chinese, then it’s Taiwanese. Try the google translate app?shapesalad
- yandex image search has OCR:
- its got taipei address on it.pango
Good news everyone who is still alive out there!
Excellent natural immunity confirmed (CDC Report - New York & California)
PDF Link to CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes…
This was made with Delta Data. So, if you already had COVID-19 you were already about 4 times less likely to be reinfected and hospitalized than if you did not ever have COVID-19 and were vaccinated. Vaccination for previously infected individuals achieved protection from reinfection and hospitalization that was just slightly greater than protection that remained without ever being vaccinated.
- I k people who got Covid v1.0 last year, got vacc + booster, then got Omicron last week...
Consider Omicron = Covid v2.0, not a branch of v1.0grafician
- This also means we will not end Covid pandemic with Omicron, it's just too infectious and you can get reinfected easilygrafician
- I don't know why people would get vaccinated soon after getting omnicron. The science says there is no point.Chimp
- @chimp it gives a false sense of protection ofcgrafician
- I’ve been told to wait at least a month and “probably best to wait several months” after getting Covid before getting another booster.nb
- As if any of this was based on the science, Chimp.MondoMorphic
- @grafician Zero covid will never happen. Omicron could become another version of the season flu.ApeRobot
- For people who recover from COVID-19, immunity to the coronavirus can last about 3 months to 5 years, research shows.
- I did an antibody test at Christmas and I still had them from March 2020.Chimp
- 5 years!?? What a lovely round number, how did they come up with it?nb
- I have no idea, I'm guessing that it is all speculation on a base case scenario, that is somehow rooted in science.utopian
- Maybe it’s the same scientists that said there would be 75k dead from omnicron in the U.K. by April.Chimp
- Is this guy a epidemiologist or a virologist?utopian
- the guys who wrote the paper he reads from ARE epidemiologists and virologists.pr2
- Can we really trust a youtube personalities/expertatomholc
- He more qualified than most journalists on the BBC, CNN and Fox.Chimp
- He's a doctor.palimpsest
- What kind of doctor is he? Psychiatrist, Neurologist, Radiologist, Obstetrician, Gynecologist, MD, DO.?utopian
- @utopian, if you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.Chimp
- Tell us what's wrong with the data he has just read out.Chimp
- there are thousands of doctors in every city. he also peddled ivermectin. but he has an English accent, so people instantly parrot what ever he posts.inteliboy
- though to be fair his recent videos make sense around omicron = endemic.inteliboy
- Again, what’s wrong with what he said?Chimp
- In March 2020 The doctors in Spain treated me with hydroxychloroquine and it worked. But hey the MSM says it doesn’t work.Chimp
- But that’s just my own personal experienceChimp
- in this video said nothing wrong, as I posted just above you...inteliboy
- re hydroxychloroquine, no better than a placebo. glad it worked for you. u probably could have had a cucumber diet or something and had the same results thointeliboy
- DYOR via YouTube doctors and Joe Rogan podcasts are the same as stocking up toilet paper in the supermarket. coping with the ugliness of a pandemic.inteliboy
- I just don't believe Youtuber's that spout off and disseminate facts & figures that they're not qualified to share. What's his medical background again?utopian
- LORD HELP ME, BROdoesnotexist
- "ad hominem" was mentioned all the way in ancien Grece, but it has gotten so bad i'm sure in the future they will name those who use this so extensively...pr2
- ...as victims of some serious mental disorder.pr2
- The guy is a nurse who went into medical education...so he is qualified, but far from expert on these specific topics.yuekit
- Most of what he says is probably fine, but I've also seen cases where he definitely did misrepresent things. I think there's a certain degree of "audienceyuekit
- capture" going on here. Make a video questioning the vaccines or hyping hydroxychloroquine and you'll get millions of views.yuekit
- Why would you believe a journalist from the BBC, CNN or Fox News over this guy?Chimp
- @utopian perhaps your last comment belongs in the ‘signs your getting old thread’ ;)Chimp
- Sorry that I don't believe in and or trust social media influencers or Fox News for my scientific facts.utopian
- So do you do your own research?Chimp
- Do you trust the CDC report he read from?Chimp
- Chimp the report you read in BBC or CNN is the result of science journalists consulting with medical experts. So honestly yeah, it's more likely to be accurateyuekit
- Often they are just journalists and know little about science, unlike this doctor.Chimp
- But do you disagree with the facts he presents from the scientific papers?Chimp
- Who are we to disagree with a doctor?
Don't do your own research, listen to his own research.palimpsest
- I k people who got Covid v1.0 last year, got vacc + booster, then got Omicron last week...
Day 5 of isolation and indoor mask wearing for me. Fortunately, my wife and son (4) remained negative on every rapid and PCR test they've taken. Daughter (7) was negative on two PCR's over the weekend. Both kids went back to school yesterday (masked; we're in Illinois and it's the rules, thankfully).
My symptoms came and went and for unrelated reasons, I had a shitty night's sleep on Sunday night. Yesterday was exhausting for that reason. Went to sleep at 10:45 last night with some melatonin and Mucinex D nighttime, and had the best night's sleep I've had in months. Slept till 8am and didn't wake up once. I was also still positive on a rapid test last night; it's been only 5 days since I tested positive.
Hopefully I'm on the upswing; I'm back working today and rather energized, didn't even feel like taking a daytime Mucinex. I'm usually cautious to take that stuff because the layer of effects on top of being sick often just makes me feel worse.
The 1999 film by David Fincher originally ends with the Narrator (Edward Norton) killing his split personality Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt). With the female lead Marla Singer (Helena Bonham Carter), he then watches all the buildings explode outside the window and collapse, suggesting Tyler’s anarchist plan to destroy consumerism is in the works.
The exact opposite happens in the edit of the same film released in China. In the version on the Chinese streaming site Tencent Video, the explosion scene has been removed. Instead, viewers are told that the state successfully busted Tyler’s plan to destroy the world.
- repost from https://www.qbn.com/…Krassy
- Yeah enjoy crypto 'till the 2022 blackout: https://www.imdb.com…grafician
- "no way of knowing" ...well there's your mistake right there. blockchain=knowingcherub
- that information isn't in the NFT blockchain though, unless you mean filecoin? and IPFS has all the permanence of a torrentkingsteven
- You can pin manually if you worry that ipfs will go down. And both the buyer and seller's address are recorded every transaction.cherub
- Behold, the tzkt explorer. You're in the deep end now son. Adult swim.
- If the star is still there you still own it.palimpsest
- yet you buy the certificate for the star, you own the certificate, not the star lolgrafician
- And the certificate stands even if the company is gone. It may even increase in value like a ticket for an opera from the 1800s.palimpsest
- So we should be investing in NFTs betting on platforms that will tank?palimpsest
- No need, Opensea will probably go public soon and you can short the stock afgrafician
- Yup, pretty much confirmed: https://blockzeit.co…grafician
- gwyneth paltrow is going into crypto i read.. all that celebrity endorsement.. its beautiful how exorbitant much cash they will make.neverscared
- the Winklevoss bros have the best stars.neverscared
- actually this is a good use case for NFTs. Company going out of business doesnt matterBeeswax
- Breaking news: Idiot thinks he can own a starscarabin
- if you bought your token with tezos, and tezos goes bust..... u cant sell your token with eth. or doge then ,.. can u ? allthough its on the blockchain.neverscared
- You can take a screenshot of your token and sell it on another platform as a rare vintage.
Commerce finds a way.palimpsest
- u lose your value of investment of the first token though... so the slogan . -forever - in blockchain terms of value store is useless brainwashing.neverscared
- You never lose until you sell, that's Investing 101. Since you can't sell it you can't lose.palimpsest
- And by selling the screenshot of your token for a higher price now that's it vintage you're winning.palimpsest
- NFTs are temporary but art is forever.palimpsest
Beware: Bold statements ahead :)
I attempted to make the first 7 episodes last a couple of weeks. Instead, two days. It is magnificent and on par, if not better, than Better Call Saul.
Ozart Tru Fax: Robin Wright directed the last two episodes of this run of seven.
- For clarification. The first 7 episodes of season 4.Morning_star
- Those fuckers know how to leave you hooked at the end of each episode.
I yell at my TV when the credits roll.
"I have to sleep MFs!"palimpsest
- Cuuuuuuuuuuunnnntt!! ;)Morning_star
- @palimpsest same here! it tested my willpower last night too!Krassy
- Same here the last couple of nights. We won't watch until we can give our full attention, at which point it's usually really late. :)monospaced
- Two episodes in and I had to beg my wife to stop half way into the third because it was close to midnight and we have a toddler who wakes up at dawn.monospaced
- @mono. Toddlers are magical but routine is paramount :-) you’re in for a royal treat with the rest of the episodes.Morning_star
- Routine is paramount, no problem with that. It's us parents that have the issue and Ozark fucking up our routine :)monospaced
- And we've got our second son arriving in less than 3 weeks. Oh boy.monospaced
- Is that the first QBN Rona baby?
- Congrats to you and your partner. Hope everything goes smoothly.Morning_star
- congrats mono!Krassy
- Thanks! I'm sure someone else here had a baby in the last two years. :)monospaced