For a better tomorrow.
Love doing some hand-painted stuff in my downtime. This one was to say good luck to Nyjah for the Olympics. He actually saw it which was great. Its a lot better with sound (and the right colours and texture) which you can view on the insta upload here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRUD…
- that's really lovel and was feature din the gif animation thread last weekhans_glib
- flol that wuz teribl tiepnhans_glib
- ah just went and saw it there. Missed it last week. Yeah got good traction as he shared it on his story.where_am_i
- Really loved it @where_am_i !PhanLo
- Howzit didn't know you were a fellow Capetonian!!Projectile
- thanks Phanlowhere_am_i
- and hans & words!where_am_i
- @projectile, im sure we have chatted about it before? I think I had to change my username at some point but was something similar. Been on the quuube since 2007where_am_i
- Well done! The sound definitely adds to it.dbloc
- Love it.MrT
- Is this just painted frame by frame?Hayoth
- thanks guys. Yes Hayoth, frame by frame paintingwhere_am_i
- and some other trickswhere_am_i
- really cool man!brt44
It's hot here in LDN, it may have been mentioned. I came home early and am now sat at the kitchen table fart-arsing around on the internets with just my boxers on and - wait, the image gets worse, so please mentally-extrapolate the idea and let your imagination run riot - and i've just looked down to realise that the gusset of my boxers have split and a testicle has flopped out.
It's just sat there in between crossed legs like some kind of malformed elephant foetus.
i gotta stop buying shit boxers.
- man, that made me chuckle.PhanLo
- i have to go out and retrieve a pair of shorts from the line out back. I can hear my new neighbours yakking in the garden next door. ...Nairn
- should I go out with my red face and arms and blindingly-ultraviol... skin otherwise, with a single testicle hanging out and get them, waving a cheery "Hullo!"?Nairn
- Get a towel just in case.
On second thoughts go shorts, I want to see the next blog post :-)PhanLo
- High-end undies are my only real extravagance in life. It's a different world.Fax_Benson
- @Naim you need to write a book, dudeKrassy
- i did go out in just boxers, but quickly and minced a bit as i did so, so nothing was able to make its attention.Nairn
- Perverse thing is, i had shorts here otherwise to wear.Nairn
- been there lolmonospaced
- lol Nairn, let me add the happy end pic:
Summertime is here, but is your sunblock actually protecting you? Our trusted pharmaceutical companies continue to avoid actually protecting people from the cancer-causing UVA rays, and instead only protect you from the burn-causing UVB rays.
Some sunblocks even contain benzene which contributes to cancer risk when used long-term, and they were recently recalled by Johnson and Johnson (which owns Neutrogena https://www.washingtonpost.com/h… ). Aerosol sunblocks contain propellants and other chemicals which are dangerous to inhale and should only be applied outside (fun!!).
I pulled this helpful chart above so you can check your own sunblock's ingredients. It's from the EPA website (https://www.epa.gov/sites/defau...
TLDR, zinc oxide sunblock offers the best protection, 30 SPF is enough, and it's also safe for coral reefs! (Other sunblock chemicals like oxybenzone and octinoxate have severe impacts on even distant reefs in the oceans. This led Hawaii to ban chemical sunblocks in recent years.)
This has been a pet issue of mine for a while. So therapizing myself here telling y'all about it. Wearing long sleeves, pants, and hats, or staying in the SHADE provides you the best, easiest, healthiest sun protection. <3
- I saw this the other day somewhere. Trouble with this is - China has a long-stated No First Use nuclear policy, so I suspect this might not be officialNairn
- "But a video channel, allegedly approved by the Chinese Communist Party with close ties to the PLA, took the anger to the next level.". it's just fluff.Nairn
- the root of the Taiwan conflict is the production of semiconductorsKrassy
- While being the 4th largest Navy in the world the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force is limited in their offensive capabilities.jonny_quest_lives
- Not really, that's just a big ol' lump of leverage with the rest of the world.Nairn
- If they did intervene in any potential China Taiwan conflict it would be in support of US Naval operations as the overall makeup and tonnage of the Japanesejonny_quest_lives
- Navy has been structured with US oversightjonny_quest_lives
- Yes, China attacking Japan is the same as attacking the US, Australia, UK and JapanKrassy
- Fuckit, India too, why not?
Jonny - out of interest, what do you think Russia would do if this shit all went bazooka?Nairn
- intervenes? are they attacking taiwan right before the Olympic now? what about the medals?pango
- China will have a war with India rather than do anything to Taiwan lol
All bark, no bitegrafician
- What about their athletes? Do you think they will bomb them?
Also, the Olympic Games are also known as the festival of peace.uan
- @jonny - sorry, for some reason I thought you were Eastern European/Russian. Just checked your profile and you're in the states? lol @ me.Nairn
- Fake fucking news. Come on guys, The SUN??sarahfailin
- @sarahfailin did you watch the video that was produced by the CCP?Krassy
- US Air Force to send dozens of F-22 fighter jets to the Pacific amid tensions with China.
- Sorry, but Russia never will intervene in a China / Taiwan war... It's a win-win for them, China no amigo for RuskiesOBBTKN
- intervene which way?Nairn
- plz let it be hentai tentacles monsters.pango
- "the Sun" is not a paper i would trustmilfhunter
- Don't even use the Sun to wipe your arsePhanLo
- LMAO. this needs more upvotes.mg33
- A sign of things to comekaiyohtee
- Guise, this was supposed to be a milt-level contextually-sardoni... quip, not FP material, damnit.Nairn
- nngh. 'multi-level'Nairn
- I sent this to two friends today who, turns out, are going through some stressful times, and this made both of them crack up.mg33
Thta's warmed my fart.Nairn
- Edward NortonKrassy
- a "what you colored boys doing round deez here parts" guyGuyFawkes
- Jimmy Hill BillyBluejam
- Michael SchumacherWordsworth
- David CameronGardener
- Magic JohnsonPonyBoy
- Bob Evans, Down on the Farm.utopian
- The Hick from French Lickstoplying
- Lol @ CameronFax_Benson
- It's hot out there. I can't imagine how terrified Turkish wife must've been, seeing how quickly that escalated. Her man certainly didn't helpNairn
- but that pathetic shitstain who did that weak-ass sucker punch needs to be arrested, as did his friend who tried hitting with a bottle at the end.Nairn
- *as does.
terrifying though. so many brutes.Nairn
- Ah, I didn't notice that ginger bottled dude swang a punch too. Fuck 'em all. 'Turkish' dude over-reacted, but I can totally imagine why.Nairn
- K, i'm getting a bit too into this, but I'm now entirely on Burgundy guy's side. Poor bastard. Also, lol at nitrous balloon, jesus.Nairn
- i really don't know why i let myself watch things like this. makes me sick to my stomachhardhat
- "oooh, a ruck? Let me just have a quick toot on this tranquilizer.." *phweep*
*falls on floor, giggling*Nairn
- I normally dislike fighting videos - all that worldstars or whatever bullshit. This was an interesting dissection of a situation gone south, very quickly.Nairn
- All because folk like those ratty little dogs that bark at anything. Just skipped through. Looked depressingPhanLo
- i would have kept walking if it was my dog.... a quick sorry and walk on, even if it wasn't my fault... just the look of those dudes is enough for me to walk onshapesalad
- but the ginger guy deserved it for throwing a sucker punch after the low brain cell count guy threw first punch.shapesalad
- the guy smoking/drinking in the grey hoodie... goes from chilling, comforting some chick, kicking the poor guying inthe head within 20 seconds...shapesalad
- it's always there, under the skin... anger boiling, raging, ready to be vented at the first chance the odds are on their side, never when alone.shapesalad
- I'm referring to all the people in the video...shapesalad
- fucking south east london, so much pent up frustration and anger. the thoughtless woman (bald ginger squeeze) not watching her dog was the root cause of it all.hans_glib
"While initial reports last week indicated that an enormous warehouse discovered in Ukraine packed full of PS4 consoles was being used to mine crypto, a little further investigation has found that the machines were probably being used to farm FIFA Ultimate Team cards."
"If this all sounds like a lot of work just for some accounts and coins, then you may not be aware of just how much money is sloshing around the FIFA community. Last year, for example, EA’s Ultimate Team sales amounted to over $1.6 billion across the company’s entire lineup, with EA specifically pointing out that, “a substantial portion...was derived from FIFA Ultimate Team.”"
I'm not sure I can wait for the M1 (or M1X or M2 or whatever) 27" iMac.
- Mac Mini + monitor or MBP + monitor...i_monk
- time will tell.shapesalad
- I’m in the same boat :/Gnash
- I_monk has laid out the correct course... the mac mini price point is almost disposable... it's cheaper than their flagship iphone and should hold u over specjonny_quest_lives
- till an m2 imac drops... and possibly beyond.jonny_quest_lives
- M1 is basically an iPhone chip adapted for desktop so...grafician
- the Mac mini and a monitor is a great stop-gap for the price especially if you have an existing monitor already_niko
- My M1 mini has been solid, apart from the usual adobe BS.slappy
- ^So is not solid for designers. Right.grafician
- Don't ask.
We can help, we can help.shapesalad
- if they would just slide the line on the right down under the last line on the left it would read perfectly.shellie
- i read it right the first timesarahfailin
- Without.. me???drgs
- DeSIGN iS E a S Y Ygrafician
- the boss's nephew has PhotoshopKrassy
- Could be improved in lots of ways, like adding some space around vertical divider.evilpeacock
- Don't ask.