For a better tomorrow.
Doge coin now is...
- Short from $1drgs
- Snoop dogie doge?_niko
- @drgs, if it goes to $1 then only on the premise that it would go to $2 or higher (pumped by Elon & friends). Because if $1 is target, nobody will buy at 1.00NBQ00
- Almost 60 cent nowNBQ00
- one day it will be 1sted
- one day it will be 2i_was
- I have 34 Dogecoins.
My Ferrari is coming soonBennn
It was decided that Monday night was cocktail night. Mine-sweeping the fridge and booze shelves was a bit disappointing, but I ended up with a big shot of whisky, coconut water, fresh lime and ginger, topped up with soda. Very nice.
I wanted to call it Whisky Business but MrsT said that was racist.
- how is that racist?nb
- Racist how?monospaced
- wasn't wearing his tiarasted
- I can't decide if this sounds good or not.garbage
- I used to really like rum and ginger beerPhanLo
- did you just say "ginger"?utopian
- ... because those additions were kinda Asian, so it sounded like an Engrish version of Risky Business, apparently. Tiara is only for Saturday nights.MrT
- @garbage it was pretty good; a bit margarita, a bit dark n stormy, a bit racist.MrT
- as the representative of all asian, I don't think it's racist.pango
- lol wowgarbage
- I'll stick it in the booze threadMrT
- Next Monday, surprise her with something a little more elaborate: https://www.qbn.com/…monNom
- Wait. So if you use Asian ingredients it’s racist? Like, if you cook Thai food it’s racist? Weird logic.monospaced
- Or was this a joke about the pronunciation of “Risky?” If so you should call the drink “Lisky business” if you want it to be derogatory.monospaced
- The fact she thought it might be racist, or perceived as racist, is the only vaguely 'racist' thing that happened.NonEntity
- Congratulations, you've married a klansperson.palimpsest
- I think you're taking it a bit too seriously.MrT
- Shame on you for joking with your wife /ssausages
- Bill will boning some 20 year old Instagram model, bank on it.utopian
- Looks like Bill will be giving away half his wealth after all!bulletfactory
- She must've found out he's been secretly tracking billions of hot babes with his vaccinesIanbolton
- I would never have thought that.zaq
- gates already gave away half his wealth... twice even?sarahfailin
- Bill Gates was married to Caitlyn Jenner?elahon
- A divorce lawyer's wet dream.wagshaft
- @elahon lolKrassy
- I'd bone Bill for a bit of that $138bill action.BusterBoy
- Bill can‘t get his billy up since more than 20 years probably, how would he bone a 20 year old insta model?NBQ00
- he is probably after the queen. king status is something he didn't reach yet.uan
- She bought bitcoinAQUTE
- grimes has a crush on himneverscared
- after 27 years, just take a months vacation from each other and then get on with it.shapesalad
- ^ they’ve been doing that for 7 years, apparently.nb
- "That divorce announcement was not for us. It was to calm global markets."
- Hmmmm so whois left with the Vaccines 5G Control Console™ now?!grafician
Yep, that’s TransFatty
- As well as Patrick O'Brien in th ebottom left there! Amazing. I love his scowl, hahaNairn
- I see what you did theremonospaced
- and that is his dad with the glassestank02
- Not so sure he was scowling. He was voluntarily attending a dinner with his republican mayor dad. https://apnews.com/a…mort_
- Wow, just wow.garbage
- Patrick is the bestinstrmntl
- Patrick is literally the best dude.
- The look on his face :)
also there is more https://nj1015.com/s…zaq
- Also: https://www.imdb.com….ideaist
- <3 U, TFPonyBoy
- That scowl speaks volumes.cherub
- Is Trump shaking the monitor thinking that he's shaking Transfatty's hand?cherub
- Drunk here, 2 days after this was posted, but hey - fucking hell if TF isn't the hardest-
ass motherfucker QBN ever had.Nairn
YouTube just sprung a British sketch comedy show on me I had no idea existed... Bruiser: Olivia Colman, David Mitchell, Robert Webb, Martin Freeman, Matthew Holness in the same show before they had their big breaks - written by Mitchell, Webb, Richard Ayoade and Ricky Gervais. Kind of mad to see them all in the same cast.
- Wow, they look so young! I love Olivia ColemanIanbolton
- so much goodMrT
- haha that second vid. Cheers for this, I had no idea about this either.thumb_screws
- Oh you're in for a treat.garbage
- wtf, never heard about this! I loved the Peep Show and Mitchell and Webb LookMilan
- HAHA, How odd for me - I've been meaning to post much the same somewhere here - how did I never know about this?!Nairn
- a glaring omission in the matrix. made me think about the future of AI generated cult shows... and then about how many series i've got in to on their season 2kingsteven
- THis makes me ever-more curious to know just how much the QBN VotD Bubble affects our mutual suggestions. Is this a YT-wide recent suggestion, or somethingNairn
- ...particular to us?Nairn
- Prepare for putopian rage in 3..2..1..Hayoth
- Over what, Hayoth?monospaced
- Hero of the stupidutopian
- Oh wow, it's an actual tweet. Dinesh has out-twatted himself.garbage
- it does like a coup no question about it, they killed a few people that day.neverscared
5 people, 4 Trump supporters and 1 cop not very clear about what he diedi_was
- I believe there was another cop that killed himself after it happened. One of the Trumpers unsurprisingly overdosed on meth.garbage
- Another one was some fat geezer that got so excited about storming the Capitol that he had a heart attack and died. Again, not surprised.garbage
- Manson used to smile a lot.Green_Pork
Australia has banned Australian citizens currently in India, from returning home...probably until mid month at the earliest.
I'm really conflicted on this one.
Absolutely horrid if you're an Australian and in India. No doubt you'd want to come home and you'd expect your home country to make every effort for that to happen.
Having said that, our quarantine systems here have proven to be fragile to say the least...and in a country with effectively zero COVID, do we risk another wave just to get a few thousand people home?
I hate ScoMo as much as anyone...but I don't envy anyone having to make the decision. Because sure as fuck, if they do bring them home and there's an outbreak, there will be hell to pay.
- What idiot would travel to a country with Covid-19 running buck wild for months now, then expect to fly home to their country? - A Covidiot would.utopian
- They should be allowed to quarantineinstrmntl
- People went for many reasons. Some for frivolous things like weddings, others to see & care for elderly family. It’s not so simple.nb
- This wouldn’t be an issue if the federal gov had sorted quarantine. If a citizen can get home they should be provided quarantine.thumb_screws
- I'm sorry but not sorry....we are in the middle of a global pandemic and those who choose to travel for any reason must be quarantined or banned, period.utopian
- +1 utopianGuyFawkes
- *furiously writes in notebookAkagiyama
- I tried this with soup today, it was a fail, how can the inventor of forks sleep well at night?!grafician
- This got a downvote when I posted it. I guess some smarty pants know-it-all already had this fine knowledge..mort_
- i've been upvoting a pile of dvs today someone here has coke slots for brainskingsteven
- QBN thanks you.mort_
- "Vegas has lots of slots!"GuyFawkes
- lol scarabincolin_s
- Stealing "coke slots for brains", and nobody will ever know what I'm talking about.garbage
- Who do we blame, here? The Coca-Cola Company, or the inventor of forks? Either way, someone has a lot to answer for.Continuity