For a better tomorrow.
- Oh wow, getting your glued hand from concrete looks like an effortIanbolton
- next Thing you know...
- "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" shoestoemaas
- No Regrets! Just Stop Oil. Hope he was left handed...shapesalad
- Did he think the city would help remove him from the concrete, hadn't he considered/thought of this...whatthefunk
- not very handy of himmilfhunter
A trash heap 62 meters (203 feet) high shows the scale of India’s climate challenge.
Fires caused by heat and methane gas sporadically break out – the Delhi Fire Service Department has responded to 14 fires so far this year – and some deep beneath the pile can smolder for weeks or months, while men, women and children work nearby, sifting through the rubbish to find items to sell.
Some of the 200,000 residents who live in Bhalswa say the area is uninhabitable, but they can’t afford to move and have no choice but to breathe the toxic air and bathe in its contaminated water.
Bhalswa is not Delhi’s largest landfill. It’s about three meters lower than the biggest, Ghazipur, and both contribute to the country’s total output of methane gas.
Methane is the second most abundant greenhouse gas after carbon dioxide, but a more potent contributor to the climate crisis because methane traps more heat. India creates more methane from landfill sites than any other country, according to GHGSat, which monitors methane via satellites.
And India comes second only to China for total methane emissions, according to the International Energy Agency’s (IEA) Global Methane Tracker.
- So me using a miserable paper straw and driving a Tesla isn't going to solve climate change, then?ETM
- agree, fucking paper straws are going to be the death of me. lol_niko
- and BTW driving a Tesla is the new driving a hummer._niko
- just for supporting shit for brains and the sheer douchery of it_niko
I had Covid a few weeks back. So, we bought loads of PCR tests and the weirdest thing about them is - they worked. They consistently described my having it and consistently described my partner and daughter not having it. Then, weirdly, after a few days they consistently described none of us having it. I'm unsure how they've managed to program these so effectively, and with no visible electronic interface too. Perhaps they're remotely controlled by 5G and are somehow able to consistently distinguish the user, maintaining coherence of The Plan. I'm quite amazed by the tech. I'm also impressed by The Powers That Be planning our demise so far in advance, tuning pandemics to developments in radio wave technologies, although I'm surprised they've so plainly left these correlations open to human observation. Seems to me like a chink in their plan, but what do I know? I'm clearly not smart enough to resolve the vast cathedrals of 5D thinking in anticipation of The Cull. Thank God some people are though, and thank God they are so capable in sharing their findings. It'll really make the difference!
- I've got a knot in my stomach about the cholera correlation though - that seems so far out there and fucking stupid, I just can't get their devious logic.Nairn
- Ah, Nairn. I could only hope in my wildest non-human dreams to even aspire to your level of enlightenment. Never mind being actually that enlightened!Continuity
- I'm just an non-human pawn of our masters with a ... *checks notes* ... further four years of life left.Continuity
- Maybe have a lie down and stay away from the strong cheese for a few days?shapesalad
- Actual effects of 5G
- Next up on CNN:
BREAKING, NAIRN IS DEAD FLOLgarbage
- I'm glad we are finally coming together as a community to fight The Powers That Be.
Stay strong, we shall prevail.palimpsest
- The genius thing about the way The Powers That Be have set up The Cull is that they'll end up sharing the world with conspiracy theorist wingnuts ...Nairn
- anarchist malcontents and people who harmonise their chakra with crystals, rather than a broad base of useful, compliant human drones.Nairn
- I can't say with any certainty what flavour of genius this is, but I'm certain it'll lead to Utopia.Nairn
- and who will play the post-cull sports now that all the sports guys are deaded.Fax_Benson
- How's your book going Nairn?OBBTKN
- Get topic:blog by user:Nairn.
Feed to AI and presto!palimpsest
- Well done, enough Graphene in your bloodstream now, with all those covid-test you rammed up your nose, you'll be fine, for the next two to five years or so...Elwin74
- They ran the PCR test results at higher cycles at the beginning of the pandemic to give false results. Did you totally miss my point or what?Hench
- I don't think you can even see what I said through the smog of your own ignorant smugness.Hench
- They ran the tests at higher cycles until people took the vaccine. To give a false impression of how rampant covid was.Hench
- Your smugness suggests you seem to think your anecdote proves something wrong when it's clear you've totally and utterly missed the point. .... "lol"Hench
- I'm surprised you can keep track of what your point is, given how much it veers all over the place to fit your alt-genius narrative.'Smug indeed' hahaNairn
- dirt in the dessert?palimpsest
- oaf on a loaf?capn_ron
- miss on the jizz?palimpsest
- jake on a cake?PhanLo
- c*nt on a b*nt?BuddhaHat
- This is why we can't have nice things.palimpsest
- Three toed Marge on carbs?jonny_quest_lives
- doody on the poodyscruffics
- lol @ cunt on a bundtContinuity
- clunge on a sponge?Fax_Benson
- @BuddhaHat LOLKrassy
- Is he 100% sure though?palimpsest
- Ho in the Hole?fooler
Guise, 100% of the people who died yesterday, all drank water at some point during the past year.
water = 5 letters
wake up sheeple!.
- Ah, yeah.
Horrific stuff. It'll kill you.Continuity
- It's a horrible death. The army stocks up on this thing.palimpsest
- Counterpoint: 100% of the people who died yesterday all took their last breath.
breath = 6 letters
- WHAT ARE THEY NOT TELLING USgarbage
- They think we don't see...YakuZoku
- Ah, yeah.
Suggest a fucked up movie
- The Mistlemmy_k
- Possum, The Lighthouse, The Hole In The Ground, Men, Saint Maud and last but not least, Kazaam.Wordsworth
- Audition, 1999 Korean filmspl33nidoru
- The Serbian FilmPhanLo
- @PhanLo yeah, that's proper fucked up
- Ah, irreversible. Jesus. Ah The Mist, Jesus.
- I have three movies that are 'good' but I'll never watch again because they're horrid. Memento, The Counselor.. and I can't remember the last one.Nairn
- Since Irreversible has been listed, I'll go with Salo. It's not a good film, but it's absolutely fucked. Also Batpussy.garbage
- Not super fucked up, but we watched Norwegian flick 'The Trip' last night, thinking it'd be a dark comedy. It ..er.. wasn't, really. I did laugh a few times thoNairn
- Deliverance, 1972
- Enter the VoidVandal7
- I know why I can't remeber the third movie now. It's because it's fucking Irreversible. I resolved so hard to forget that hopeless, brilliant, flick.Nairn
- 13 Tzametikoma_
- Martyrs (the 2008 French version). Holy moly. Insanely good, and brutally violent.
- Also, Inside (À l'intérieur).
- The Norway of Life
El Milagro de P. Tinto
- American Psychoutopian
- Dead Ringerspalimpsest
- this, for all of you -> https://www.imdb.com…sted
- I'm sure everyone has seen Oldboy but I liked the earlier Park Chan-wook film Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. It's so bleak/depressing it almost becomes funny.yuekit
- The Hunt, Antichrist, Climax, Dancer in the Dark, Requiem for a Dream and probably 28 Days LaterIanbolton
- Grave of the FirefliesAkagiyama
- The Plague DogsAkagiyama
- Love Actually.
I can’t stomach more than 10-15 minutes of it.MrT
- Bad Boy Bubby, Salò, Disney's Frozenrzu-rzu
- @akagiyama Rowf and Snitter forever. Probably the heaviest suggestion on this list.garbage
We're almost finished converting our attached garage into a fully functioning, heated home office/hang room. Our 890 sq foot home was reaching capacity and the old garage was basically a storage unit. Bikes, clothes, skateboards, food, and stuff that we weren't quite ready to throw out yet. We needed to make the most of an unused space. We have a small 6' x 10' shed which we're going to upgrade to a 12' x 16'.
We hired a general contractor to demo, insulate, sheetrock, and frame a wall in front of the garage door. So from the street it still looks like a garage, but once inside it's hard to tell. We added 6 wafer recessed lights on dimmers, two big closets, LVT flooring over the cement and a nice mini-split heat/ac unit which was installed yesterday as I finished painting the trim and closets. We also got a new smart tv which is the first new tv I've bought in over 15 years. What an upgrade! This is such a nice update for our home and my boys are so excited, it's great to see. Now back to my side work so i can pay for this.
- lol...just a couple months this guy was saying I'll vote Republican for the first time.yuekit
- "The Democrats have gotten too extreme for me"yuekit
- the people who love this shit aren't exactly Tesla demographic. Or maybe that's his genius strategy for getting right-wingjobs onboard the eco train.Fax_Benson
- Maybe they'll buy the Cybertruck? But yeah it seems insane to alienate such a large audience. Imagine if Tim Cook was out there every day telling conservativesyuekit
- how much he hates them and leaking company info, he'd probably just be removed as CEO.yuekit
- What a loon!utopian
- Devin Townsend is the most terrifying guy in metal, for real.Continuity
- MS true facts: the band I was in supported SYL on their UK tour promoting this album Devin Townsend is a lovely chap, so we’re the rest of the band....Morning_star
- ...particularly Gene Hoglan. We got a better review from Kerrang that SYL. This is my favourite track from City. Thanks for being back the memories.Morning_star
- *were *than *bringing.Morning_star
- Haha, holy fuck, that's awesome!
Oh yeah, that's right, Gene Hoglan was on drums for this. He's with Testament now, if I'm right.Continuity
- Lex "Mumble Mouth Booth Licker" Fridmanutopian
- The comment by Jack Dorsey is interesting, seems he's not that thrilled about what Musk is doing.yuekit
- The funny part is Musk goes out of his way to insist that Dorsey, the former CEO, was in no way responsible for the censorship he's alleging.yuekit
- Instead he's scapegoating individual Twitter employees who worked under Jack Dorsey.yuekit
- I can not wait to see Twitter implode and collapse on itself. - popcorn.gifutopian
- This shitshow will definitely lead to the creation of alternatives to Twitter. Will be interesting to see if they take off or not.yuekit
- Dorsey is working on a successor to Twitter called Bluesky, which will supposedly be a decentralized protocol using "Web3" technologies.yuekit
- Musk is looking more and more like a mini-Trump. All rambling and no substance. I can only guess that he was hoping for a boost from these "files"formed
- but all he's getting a are bunch of *yawns*. I think the world is getting tired of him and his antics, enough that he is almost irrelevant.formed
- Dorsey failed already: https://www.bluesky.…grafician
- How is it 'transparency' if they are only applying it to the past and not making a commitment to the future? Just looks petty under the guise of holiness.mathinc
"You are so nice" says the young Chinese student I just had in who can barely speak English and who has no idea what a horrid wretch of a human being I typically am.
- Sounds like witnessing a confession in hindsightspl33nidoru
- No worries. She escaped.Nairn
- For the first time on your life try to keep her in that belief and who knows maybe one day you actually become a nice guy :D:Dsted
- Did you get his phone number?utopian
- "Yu So Ni", sounds like 'you are so nice', but in mandarin it means you are as ugly as the abalone's ass.shapesalad
- Por que no los dos?Nairn
- *porque, sorry :\Nairn
Por qué is right, used for questions.
Porque is used for giving a reason.palimpsest
- Por qué = why
Porque = becausepalimpsest
- Oh yeah, haha, what a moron.
You wouldn't believe that I lived in Spain for ten+ years, would you? Thick as shit.
- I'm so bad at languages. I coasted all my teenage years on two years of Latin I did from 8-10, that provided the fundamentals over different schools afterNairn
- Shes just being politepango
- pork no trey?Nairn
- pork no turkey?sted
- Maybe she saying "Yah Suh Nice"? https://www.youtube.…PioneerDJ303