- Last post
- 9 Responses
Guns and Roses
Oh yes everything on this list.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Dire Straits
- Green Day
- The Beatles
go straight to hell...
then turn left, go right, go straight again....
make a left turn at the sign, leave hell, go over the large hill, then the short one and then you'll see it.
just post twice in the 3 bands thread. there are children in africa with no threads at all and you're just usin' 'em all willy nilly
I never understood how Smashing Pumpkins wasn't considered shoegaze...not even a little...i mean...cmon...
most techno is fucking trash.
convince me otherwise.
- it's the equivalent to robotic farts from a polluted dystopian hellscapeStoicLevels
- I wanna hear that.Nairn
- I’m with Nairn.mort_
- I'm also with Nairn upload the digital bowel fodder.CyBrainX
- Pass a kimchi fart through autotune!Continuity
- most music is fucking trashscarabin
- Most of it sounds like a template and is fucking boring as hell. Then you discover there's all these sample loop libraries and you understand why.shapesalad
- But even the guys with loads of equipment tend to churn out more of the same.shapesalad
- I feel sorry for people who have not experienced the true magic of proper technoKrassy
- Oh my, that looks amazing.Nairn
We already did this with three bands. Shut your teeth and come up with better threads.