- Last post
- 10 Responses
Early 2000s video of a guy using one can of black spray paint in a subway station somewhere in Europe...I think the title was the art of the line...he mad a big mess and threw his whole body into it
gah, i literally just saw this a couple of days ago on insta
I think he was french from memory
Not to derail, but I need this too.
Where's that video of that old geezer talking in a courtyard, like an open space with someone, at first I took him for a rough sleeper but then he goes an some intellectual rant about the problems that plague our society, and at one point says we are all on the train to auschwitz...
I think he had grey hair. Definitely old and british.
I think you mean Nug from Sweden. I can remember the video, but can‘t find it. It was part of an exhibition, but it‘s somewhere on the web.
- Jesus, what an asshole.Nairn
- showed this in his final year at Konstfack. folk went barmy. SL started their bullshit Vandal Squad soon after IRC, leading to various jacked-up prosecutions.face_melter
- Mad euro art. His graffiti was amazing, really fun styles.PhanLo
- Not this but this is greatasspop
- There's a really great documentary about him called "Vandal in motion", made by the iconic graffiti artist AKAY. You should try and find that as well.haga
- A fucktard nitwit attention seeking kid that needs more than a hug. Grow the fuck up!utopian
- @phan I know euro train style isn't so much about the snap as it is filming the process, which is why best part about this is the window jump, flol.garbage
Full doco on NUG
The Germans always next level the weirdness