- Last post
- 15 Responses
nah, he's wired to the moon with his own anti-vax ramblings and thinks he's owed a living because of the family name.
I'm getting so tired of this uninformed take on Biden.
Biden is sure as flawed as any president because of the job you have to compromise, but look at the stats; not doing a bad job.
Trump & Kennedy: worthless ego-driven maniacs.
- He's not doing a good job either, he's not doing a job at all. It's like weekend at Bernies, his handlers are running the show I think, he's just a prop._niko
- which is fine I guess, if the presidency is like a corporation and everyone else does the real work and the press is there just for show. I just hope he lives_niko
- You are a very uninformed man. But yes, a president needs to delegate to a good team. And Ken. and Trump has cabinet of idiots and they can't delegate.tank02
- *pres. there just for show._niko
- I have no problems with the democrats or Biden's team, I think they're doing a great job, a million times more compitent than El Trumpo loco and his goons_niko
- but I just don't think Biden's got the wherewithal for another national debate or another term. He's deteriorating fast._niko
- It's he really delegating though? Really?
I'm afraid that the joke has caught on to him.palimpsest
- I don't think anyone wants to see a Trump Biden debate, least of all Trump or Biden.monospaced
- lol mono good point_niko
- Kennedy is an anti-vax idiot who is a far worse option. In the 20th century, there was a term for someone like him - unelectable.CyBrainX
- Biden has good policies. Trump just wants revenge and to enrich himself. No 3rd-party candidate will win--full stop. Make your choice.FNP14
- Wow. Makes it that much more absurd. Love it._niko
- Imagine Larry David as his running mate lol_niko
- I would vote for Larry David for President....elahon
- actors gonna act?ephix
- its incredible to me that people think tv and especially true crime/true story adaptations are anything like real life.ephix
nice try comrade...
- my response when people bring up Biden's age "that's what Vice President's are for" the line of succession is there for a reason.jonny_quest_lives
- We'll be reminded of that when Fatface picks Marjorie Taylor Green for his running mate.CyBrainX
- MTG? god help us_niko
- You think he'd pick anyone better?CyBrainX
Privileged dynastic upbringing
Obvious closet skeleton hoarder
He's ticking all the boxes.
Policies and family lineage aside, listening to this guy's voice is like grinding nails on a chalkboard and that alone is enough to kill his chances.
I don’t think he’s wrong here
He’s got a great grasp of history, something Trump is incapable of and Biden has forgotten.
- You'd like Ferris Bueller's friend to be president?CyBrainX
- Connor Roy for PrezRamanisky2
- I don't like is position on how to treat a vintage Porsche.CyBrainX
- looks like movie villainpango
- Was interested in politics from a very young age.palimpsest
- Big, manly hands?maikel
- What a great series that was.Wordsworth
if he wins, it wont take long before the CIA take a headshot
- They do photography too?CyBrainX
- He has a zero % chance of winning.BusterBoy
- they said the same thing about the big orange turd_niko
- they could off him now in the dumbest way possible and no-one would give a shit.face_melter
- nobody said Trump had no chance of winning in 2016, nobodymonospaced
- ^ lol
- all his families presidency tend to be short.....pango
- Ted had a full term in the Apple series For All Mankind.CyBrainX
- they didn't, moldy, he always had a good % chance, we just didn't think it was going to happen, and honestly, it didn't truly, he lost the majoritymonospaced
- Nobody with any brains said Trump had zero chance. He had a small chance and turns out that small chance got up.
Kennedy - zero chance.BusterBoy
- ^gets my votePhanLo
- for real tho, at this stage in US de-evoltuion, anything is possible. Would be so fucking amazing tho. Can you imagine.autoflavour
- better yet, the free pony thing wasnt voluntary.. YOU MUST HAVE A PONY, UNDER THREAT OF DEATHautoflavour
- USA! USA! USA!autoflavour
- He's absolutely not serious, otherwise we would have ponies and toothbrushing ages ago. This was entertaining a decade ago.garbage
- I'm actually curious as to how he can afford to be a fool at this point. Rich dead parents?garbage
- how embarrassing is that?utopian
- Where is Ponyboy when you need him?OBBTKN
- The United Divided.Wordsworth
- I want a pony.CyBrainX
I went to a thing last month that his family was hosting. They fucking DESPISE him. They kept distancing themselves from him and wouldn’t even say his name. Just like “ughhh my asshole brother”