- Last post
- 17 Responses
- Create Title
- Create Keywords
- Create Description
- Avoid Duplicated Content at all cost: Do not put your "SEO Text" under every page, rediret abc.com to www.abc.com, don't let it run parallel.
- H1 Heading should come and only one on a page
- Make correct use of HTML-Tags (use a paragraph (p) for text, don't just put it in a div, hierarchal use of headings)
- Use enough Text (repeating your keywords in a useful way, a lot of articles here for your text guys to read)
- Use Alt-Tags for every image
There is so much detail in every point i've mentioned but these are the most important things to check imho. Have in mind that google rewards content created for human beings, not for what we think of google robots. Do not believe the 2000's rules of "minumum 200-250 words @ 2-5%key word rate", do your thing as best as you can and create valuable content for your human users.