- Last post
- 20 Responses
- Big ass cheesy ad up top (no pun considering I create these). At least put nice ones up there.
- A mass of text that's hard to read. Literally a mass of text.
- 2/3rds of the pics on the page are banners.
- No way to go to a specific category (as far as I can tell)
- Search: It's basically hidden
(Unless it's appearing differently for me. OS X Yosemite / Safari)
- Has a nav, really, a big deal when I want to get to stuff fast.
- Pics and a bold headline: Easy when I'm quickly scanning for content I want to read.
- It's the opposite of Fox News.
- Search: Easy to find, can't miss it
- Drudge looks like the CSS isn't loadingbenfal99
- Benfal I think that all the time. Drudge even has an app, and it looks exactly the same.mg33
- Maybe thats why, I'd be surprised if thats how it should befyoucher1
- That's how it is. It's been that way since at least 1999.mg33