Out of context: Reply #2
- Last post
- 7 Responses
could be resilience after watching their snowflake parents melt-down during the lockdowns.
Also totally wired and interconnected to a global circle of (digital) friends.
- what is like intentionally being an asshole against betterment? I mean, I'm an asshole, but only toward idiots like yourself.imbecile
- ? Que ? not sure what you think I’m saying. Also if it wasn’t for us assholes yada yada you little shits etc etc_niko
- You don’t think snowflake parents is a rude and unnecessary comment?imbecile
- Your judgment and statements like that will hopefully be gone by the time this generation comes around.imbecile
- I have kids in this bracket and this is what I see with our friends and peers and the world as a whole. The kids are fine and resilient the parents not so much_niko
- Awesome impersonation imbecile.cannonball1978
- We bitch and complain about the mental health of kids having to do online learning and be home all day but the kids love it, they thrive in this environment_niko
- It’s the parents that have issues with the kids being hone all day. So yeah parents are snowflakes and these kids are tough_niko
- anecdotally it sounds like you are friends/family with a lot of dickheads.inteliboy
- Yeah but not just them, it’s all the Karen’s and the anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorist out there_niko