- Last post
- 41 Responses
ye, he wants all female voters for him now.
it's a trap!!
no, he wants all the mindless perverts to vote for her
- luckily, very few of them even vote.nearestexit
Obama's site is still one of the nicest campaign/political sites I've ever seen.
He wants both. All.
- and he will definitely get some....voters, not ass from Sarah.Lt_Jack_Hammer
He is trying to get into her oval orfice
- The outer glow / color dodge around her site is fucking terrible.Lt_Jack_Hammer
- not blue states & red states...we're UNITED states. love that quote.sintaxera
- yup, damn good quote.Lt_Jack_Hammer
- The republicans are just copying everything from Obama... even attempted to use the glow...SigDesign
if i was 72, and she was my running mate, i probably would too
The Republicans want to continue the Bush policies by distracting you with tits and ass
- sad thing is...it will work too.Lt_Jack_Hammer
- I totally had the "why didn't we think of that!" moment when i first saw she was the canidatematt31
- if onlu you could make that drop whiteGeorges
- Why does McCain have such red semen?Tark
This takes the cake. I think this more than anything else just goes to show how desperate his campaign is at the moment. They're hanging on by a thread and they know it. I'm insulted that his campaign thinks I'm ignorant enough NOT to see past this... he comes down hard on Obama for lack of experience yet his VP has NONE, and he's copying everything about Obama hoping to ride his coattails into the office. I'm flabbergasted.
- and it's working too...which boggles the mind. Polls show them neck and neck.Lt_Jack_Hammer
- you shouldnt be. these games are Republican SOPsintaxera
- but i agreesintaxera
- She gets the redneck vote but not much more.Tark
- well, the eskimos maybe.bulletfactory
- Your flabbergasted? Seriously? Why? It's the same bullshit every 4 years. You should be used to it by now.stoplying
the kerning on 'Sarah Palin for America' is fucking horrible.
- i thought i'd mention that; since this is a design forum.... :)bulletfactory
It even shows them both blowing smoke out of the asses.
McCain's looks fine. http://www.johnmccain.com/ I like their tagline too: Reform • Prosperity • Peace That, in my opinion, will resonate better with the average American than "Change" or "Hope." Too nebulous.
- I've said it before, but I don't think McCain is worrying about impressing young people or designers.dog_opus
- no, he's worrying if his Depends diaper will keep his piss and shit from staining his pants.nearestexit
needs more outer glow
- and more cowbell...ETM
dude, reast in peace
It's pretty obvious Palin was a rush pick - they don't even have a bio up on her yet.