- Last post
- 8 Responses
Call me crazy if I'm mistaken (I know you all will anyway), but I once heard that there is a way to get an InDesign layout into Dreamweaver or Flash/Fireworks as HTML, so you could lay the page out in InDesign and select individual elements to turn into links and flash objects, etc.
Is this true? If so, how?
Is there any option in export? I'm pretty sure I remember trying this feature once before but I could be mistaken.
Ha I asked this over the weekend.
I know you can export tagged text so you could match up the styling from your ID doc to your styling used on a site, but it is content rather than a styled up page.
the main problem I see with this is that I haven't figured out a way to display units as pixels. anyone know how?
- you're doing well though! even if ID has the option, I can't imagine it being very good.ismith
- it would be a lot better if they had similar structuresismith
- I am of the opinion that HTML had too much input from programmers and not "designers" ;)ismith
- but how is it going? your site and all, that is.ismith
- I'm actually working on an interesting project - trying to a random photo script to also allow mouse-over zooming. Great first web project, right?TenaciousG
I suppose it's obvious that I'm a print designer trying to get with the times, eh?
Keep at it, and you'll be right up to 1994 in no time.