- Last post
- 37 Responses
WHAT THE FUCK
is it what is has come down to, poor child probably traumatized for life
"This video shows a search warrant served by the Columbia Mo. police department. The cops bust in this guys house in the middle of the night and shoot his two dogs (one a pit bull that was caged in the kitchen and the other a Corgi) with children in the home. it turns out that rather than a big time drug dealer, this guy had a small pipe with some resin in it, a grinder, and what the cops here call "a small amount of marijuana" (meaning less than a few grams). We here in Comlumbia want everyone to know what kind of police department we have here, check out our "finest" in action."
don't break the law and the system won't have to say it's sorry
- conform / be complacent are rules 1 & 2....ideaist
- there are legal ways to obtain potquack
- oh i know... but their slow and the quality is low... ; )ideaist
- their = they're... ; )ideaist
- yeah like get cancer,
don't circlejerk please,georgesIII
- Bartender cut you off last night / this morning georgesIII?ideaist
- starting to sound like it...quack
- FUCK OFF with laws.
Every sigle cop everywhere is a power hungry fuckhole. Better off if they all dropped dead IMOmarychain
- laws keep you alive dipshitquack
- Don't even have to be proven guilty nowadays. Break the law and your life and property are void. It's the new American way.IRNlun6
ever get the feeling that only half of a story is being told?
when you're arresting kids for writing on their desk in School you know your police system is beyond fucked up in the head.
i had to stop once the dog started yelping
wow, sorry to be blunt quack but that's a tipical internet asshole comment there, I hope the day they break into your home, kill your dogs and traumatized your child forever for a small amount of pot (I bet you think the dude was a big time drug user...), you'll say the same thing,
I find it appalling that some of you are are already used to this kind of police tactics,
have you watched the video, did you see or hear the dogs gets angry,
they shot a FUCKN CORGIE,
those people make me sick
- kill your DOG. only one died (the pitbull) and in all articles i've read he was NOT in a cagelocustsloth
- They've also said they were unaware of the childlocustsloth
- i'm guessing the cops got a bad tip. Probably someone with a grudge for whatever reasonlocustsloth
"The Whitworths (the family whose home it was) have not filed a complaint with the department concerning the incident."
wah wah george, i've had the cops bust in on my place under suspicion of theft because my former employer was robbed after i was fired. i had shit to do with it.
if you really fell better or more entitled than i simply due to your stance on theis 4minute vide i suggest you promptly go fuck off, because posting cute puppies on the internet has shit to do with the solution
Not that i'm advocating anything they did (it's still under investigation). But i'm interested, georgesIII, what do you think they SHOULD have done if they suspected that they would find a large amount of pot in there and the firearms that usually accompany large amounts of drugs.
This is not a rhetorical question: how should poice proceed in situations where they believe there to be a large amount of drugs and possibly firearms, which no minors present?
- I'm all for drug control, etc... BUT if you see kids in the house, your first step should be remove them immediately... then proceed...OSFA
- you might've damaged the kid's life, or created a monster whose purpose in life is revenge...OSFA
- what they should have done, is not killed one dog and maimed the other.bigtrickagain
because they know what will happen if they do... they would get harassed and eventually screwed later on by these fucktards. They should pass a law that requires cops to be tested and evaluated every 3 years or so, not only on law and police knowledge but mental health and perhaps, if we're lucky, a basic intelligence test....
You know, just to avoid having nerdy-ass bullied Albert graduate from high school and join the force in order claim revenge on society... I can't stand these assholes!!
- i completely agree with the testing idealocustsloth
- They are tested and reviewed. If an officer receives more than an X amount of complaints per 3mo they are reviewed.sigg
- But they are never reviewed and tested because pussies are too pussy to complain about an officer.sigg
What happen to police inquest,
isn't it valid anymore,
how did they got their source, anonymous tipster, phone call,
here police have to deal with a small unknown organisation called the mafia, before busting open door and shooting their way in (wich almost never happen) they listen to calls, mount a case and when they are sure they are going to take down the dude they go it,
this video looks like these cops went in expecting a machine gun and bombs,
look at their face, you can see they know they fucked up and just wish they'll find the jackpot
can you arrest someone outside their house and then get a search warrant?
it seem the guy has a history with the cops but that is no excuse.
if i lived there I'd be pissed off my taxes were being splashed out on a buch of knucklehead proto-soldiers being sent around to get someone's personal stash.
something, just something tells me, that people in the video are under the instruction of someone else
I wonder what happens when innocent people get raided in Iraq
Four co-defendants who pled guilty to participating in a conspiracy to distribute cocaine and marijuana in Boone County will be sentenced: Joseph Blair Nardi (Columbia, MO, 10 a.m.), Jonathan Eric Whitworth (Columbia, MO, 11 a.m.), David Scott Steinbruegge (St. Peters, MO, 1 p.m.), and Robertson Blake Alexander (Columbia, MO, 2 p.m.)
Sounds like he's a career criminal.
i like how you state this for sympathy to your belief...
(one a pit bull that was caged in the kitchen and the other a Corgi)
but you have cited no source and there is a dog moving in the video i see, no dog dead or shot in a cage
starting to look like justifiable force to due a violent history there huh georgy the corgi lover?