- Last post
- 16 Responses
love that they call the places out. this is greatness
LOL! the agency i used to work for HAS to have a few in there. when i saw this one i scratched my head a bit...
"We're not your typical agency. We're thought leaders blending big-picture thinking and fully-integrated digital marketing technologies to create strategic solutions that deliver measurable ROI."
I went and took quite a few notes for my next client meeting! I think I can now charge higher fees!
Rock Star Graphic Designer still gets me!
Some of it's jargon, but some of it is legit.
- please elaborate will youutopian
- "“using a strong visual system that reflects the overall equity, character and building blocks of the parent brand”"monospaced
- pretty straightforward I'd saymonospaced
- legit copy. some people are just bitter they didn't think of it.lambsy
- "We conducted extensive brand evaluation and competitive brandscape analysis then developed a strategic brand platform"monospaced
- brand platform." not badmonospaced
- "creating a sticky landscape that will allow the brand to evolve"utopian
- its still badcannonball1978
- Some make sense, but are expressed in pretentious bullshitty ways. They deserve to be on that site.CyBrainX
“The identity is based on the idea of three modalities as ways of two cultures as well as two histories interacting”
the complexity of this statement is amazing
Also really like this one.
“Content Monetization – Targeted content mixed with seeking eyeballs makes for bounds of opportunity”
I don't mind the jargon so much as long the folio is solid...
... what's annoying is when a marketing co / agency puts up a bullshit site w/nothing but talk and 'about us' type shit w/out sharing any work... ... that's when the jargon becomes... jargon
I'm with mono - they haven't looked hard enough for the proper bullshit. Lots of it sounds reasonable. Plus they've pulled sentences out of context.
Could have been funny if it wasn't such a half-arsed effort.
I'm in a big agency.
When you are presenting in a big meeting, It's necessary to throw out bullshit jargon to show you're smart.
But I've seen agency websites that are 100% jargon, total shit. Paragraphs upon paragraphs of drivel.
- lol@that second paragraph.
"excuse me? are you the expert in dynamic brand derealization and analysis?"monNom
- "throw out bullsht jargon"? You don't have anything meaningful to say to the client? Surely you put some thought into the workJosev
- Big agencies are full of bullshitters who don't even understand what they're doinganimatedgif
- lol@that second paragraph.
This one is pretty straight forward I like it.
Beauty. Truth. Simplicity.
and work is great and straight forward.
Hi. My name is BRé†† B@$h. Slick and sleek, I capture polished images that sell beauty, rendering a reality in far greater definition than the eye may even comprehend. At its best, photography carves out a world through light and shadow that represents reality transformed, beyond a document, simulating the physical complete with a sense of space, time, weight and corporeal properties Through rich, sensual color, my works exhale a sense of life; through a complex tonal range, I capture moments. Shooting stunning models, beautiful cars, and magnificent scenery, I have one finger on the shutter release, and another on the future.
BRé†† B@$h is a visionary award-winning interactive agency dedicated to pushing the creative boundaries of design and technology to deliver high impact rich media solutions. Offering an array of design and development services including interactive website design, development, CMS solutions, Ecommerce, motion graphics, 3D design, rich media, email marketing, advertising, custom audio, video production, branding/identity, and print.
Remember when BRé†† B@$h was posting other peoples photos on DeviantArt and claiming they were his coloured pencil sketches