- Last post
- 25 Responses
is your point that this particular gif -
It does look a little dubious, showing a very early stage then diving straight into what looks like a warped photo as a final stage.
The other examples could certainly be genuine illustrations/vectors. But that gif is a little odd.
- The others could be genuine. The vector part of that gif if you look at the fringing round the vectors you can tell ir's illustrators auto traceanimatedgif
- it's illustrators auto traceanimatedgif
- ah yeh i know auto trace, but it jumps from basic outline, to full finished effects. which is odd.Hombre_Lobo
Even if it is a warped photo manipulation with other graphics applied on top of it, what's the fuss about? The end result is top notch. It isn't easy to warp / distort a photo to get that result anyway, so it's not like he's cutting corners.. And what the fuck is PS for if not for manipulating pixels? Making websites?
It's not like anyone's taking your jobs.
Used the stock photos as model to be illustrated in PS. Nothing wrong with that. Unless I'm missing something?
why the hate? I wish i had those skilss
Do not get....this is easily done in illustrator or photoshop
yeah dude....these are clearly illustrations. He used stock photos yeah...but they are clearly Ps/Ai illustrations.
Not much point but could've been an exercise.
I think you need to lay off.
i hear a lot of people get good clients off that site.
Yeah screw that place. Anyone have any invites? I'm serious.
Dribbble is like.. a place for people show off buttons and on/off switches.
So this is the same kind of thing that fucknugget Bratt Besh does and tries to pass off as original "visionary" art, right? What a turd.
2advanced on line one, sir, calling collect
So has he recreated the stock photos in Photoshop, or has he just tweaked them a little and trying to pass them off as digital recreations?
If you take a stock photo and recreate it in illustrator or photoshop or any 3-d render program it's still fine to call it an illo. You re-created it. The fact that its based off a stock image shouldn't matter...unless you are sort of idiot-savant and can remember every detail of something you saw once before sitting in front of a computer. Am I missing the hate/point?
- hahah idoit-savant!
- I don't see the point of making a photo-realistic illustration starting from a perfectly good photo-realistic PHOTO.monospaced
- It's an exercise. It strengthens skills on all levels. That's the point.dopepope
- what dopepope saidalbums
WHAS THUH POYNT?