QBN Collaborative Poem
- Last post
- 685 Responses
3 simple rules:
1. One line per response
2. Your line MUST rhyme with the previous line UNLESS that previous line already rhymes with the one before it
3. Be cool and don't be a troll.
Let's put QBN in the book of Guinness World Records by creating the longest collaborative poem. Or not.
this is the timeline of the day; gather around
BANG goes the pistol with the starter sound
Four oh fours don't bother me
For on day we will find our friend, Fouty
we begin with spring around the corner
you fellas are all handsome but I prefer ladies with a double D.
between their bossoms, I place my pee pee
I just modded my ecig, boarding Malaysia Flight 370
...Then I bust: properly & naturally.
on my way to Africa on the search of some mangoes
soiling my once hip LEVI's 511 commuter pant leggy
Whilst thinking of the erstwhile MrDinky
Rehearsing a verse as transverse as midhurst*...
We hit B-movie junkie film directors where it hurts.
digging in the trash for a for a sign of the past
Niño Predicador will teach us at last
Some might like turtles, some might like figs
- I think I might see the fundamental flaw in this project ...Continuity
- yes, I had to hit refresh right before i postedmoldero
- yeah, people are eager to post so it happens at the same time. Oh well. C'est la vie.Krassy
Those were the year, we had a blast
I've taken some flack for being thought of a hack
wiggity wiggity wiggity wiggity wack