- Last post
- 12 Responses
Russia and China finally signed the deal of the century this maybe a big blow to the petro$$$,
if you don't know what I'm babbling about, read the article and google the gas deal,
also prepare to see some real anti china/russia propaganda like you've never seen before,
How long until the US declares war on Russia?
this translates to inflation bitchez.
Does this explain the Ukraine issues? Is there an advantage for delivery or construction required in the deal there?
- Not really. More of a victory for Putin to continue to do business regardless of sanctions/etc...hereswhatidid
- kinda, lets say if the west didn't impose sanction, russia wouldn't have maybe went ahead with this planGeorgesII
- When you go high enough up the food chain. the world is controlled by the same peopleyurimon
- yeah yuri, but we're the one suffering so this "fact (??)" isn't important right nowGeorgesIV
This is so fracked up
I think most peeps don't realize how important this deal is,
I bet you some peeps in [ deleted ] are already preparing the troops
This really doesnt mean shit to us. We are fracking like crazy, have more nuclear reactors then any other country and oil but still prices rise. US Government is good at exporting natural resources but will never let the people share in the profits. Bottle our water, sell us our oil and gas and make us pay top dollar for food and electricity.
Merka fuck yeah!
What teh says.
It's a lifeline for Russia whcih simply makes it China's bitch, and whilst it's a bit of a financial coup for China, it's a necessity as it spends those 100s of Billions (and more) trying to undo all the environental damage it's inflicted upon itself with the transition from coal.
The only loser here is Europe which has now lost its bargaining chip against Russia and... well, potentially a source of cheap gas.
Either way, the States is happy - here in little Britain, we're importing shitloads of your frackGas. The stupid thing for us is we're now buying dumb nuclear power (not modern, smart nuclear) from France and China, at a ridiculously short-sighted financial rate, as somewhere along the past 30 years we lost our eminence in nuclear power tech.
- I didn't mean to imply that China was paying itself for Russia's gas ... although, give it 15 years...detritus
- China is emerging as the top nation by design. It will soon try to over take the US in economy, military...yurimon
- Yes, I know. Because it has to, otherwise its internal imbalances will rip it apart.detritus
- Its capitalist model will ultimately prove just as flawed as America's..detritus
teh and you are right,
but think about the repercussions in the global world, yeah it makes russia china's bitch but money is money, how long will Europe go before people start seeing an increase in the price of gas,
russia got the ball running and with the BRICS states, this is a first step in giving a fatal blow to the dollar as an energy trading medium,
anyways, we know how it ended for the other countries that tried selling their oil/gas in another commodities
either ways, Europe is screwed,