- Last post
- 19 Responses
What do you use?
- I don't want to use my phone anymore.
- Would be nice to be able to see it at night.
- retro/mid century styling would be dope.
- Justin Bieber?benfal99
- Beiber's name is somehow associated with that clock! Burn it!!!desmo
- yeah I guess he is supposed to be highly respected by the architecture / furniture communityMiguex
- hmm looks dope but hard to find
- highly respected, eh? why do I find that hard to belieb?monospaced
- wtf is happening in here? wtf is this shit about Bieber and funitures??benfal99
- yeah, but it sucks. doesn't sync time by waves, loses all presets on unplugging:(...waken... technology is ok, but feels like olduan
- to much maintenance for a clockuan
- lmfao, "almost"CygnusZero4
- Don't think it's too much of a big deal. unplug/reset. my current clock does that too. my phone is the fail safe lolpango
- :/ dont know which par of the "almost" you don't get. of course it's not a sun. but your eyes think it is.pango
- you spent $300 on a.... desk clock??CygnusZero4
- i don't own one. i just was offering an expensive/cool clock :)lvl_13
- that's one cool clock. I'd get something to diffuse the light a bit though.pango
- hmm over budget... and I own a block lamp that looks pretty similar
- the light slowly comes on as your alarm time draws near.lvl_13
- dope, ide get thatmoldero
This bad boy is the ultimate alarm clock. Expensive though.
Ramos is an alarm clock designed to get you out of bed in the morning. When the alarm goes off the only way to deactivate it is to get out of bed and walk to a wireless Defuse Panel and punch a code which is the date. The code is wirelessly sent to Ramos and the alarm is deactivated. By putting the Defuse Panel in a place that you usually go to when you wake up, like your bathroom or kitchen, you'll find yourself far away from your evil and alluring bed and ready to start your day!
The limited edition Nixie Ramos features four glowing nixie tubes that display the time in a stunning and unique way. Features tested new-old-stock Soviet Union nixie tubes produced during the Cold War designed to go in tanks and space-craft.The beautiful warm glowing digits, coupled with a green PM back-light, tell the time like no other clock.
- Easy knob time setting: no more constant button presses
- Optional Remote Alarm Mode: use your Nixie Ramos as regular alarm clock if you want
- Snooze Mode: give yourself as many allowed snoozes as you want. When you run out, you will get up.
- Lockdown Mode: Ramos won't allow any changes in the alarm right before the alarm is set to go off
- Courtesy Mode: Ramos only goes off for the first 10 seconds to wake you up, then waits one minute for you to get out of bed and defuse the alarm.
- Battery inside Ramos prevents the user from simply unplugging the clock to turn off the alarm!
- Multiple Defuse Codes, Battery-Backed Clock, Auto-dim, 12-24 Hour Mode
never had one....always wake up at the same fucking time...