- Last post
- 13 Responses
- Sure it does. Try replacing the selector with .splash-header > .splouche1-text-boxchow
- Otherwise send me a link to the broken page with my CSS snippetchow
- check the updated page with yourcode here: http://goo.gl/qJxFUe… dont render the same on the server VS Dreamweaver in-Chrome previewbenfal99
- 1. I don't see my code anywhere on that page. 2. Don't use Dreamweaver.chow
- always easy to blame Dreamweaver - why? Its a code editor like anything else - just avoid the WYSIWYGfadein11
background-position: center top;
line-height: 100px; /* same as height */
margin-top: -50px; /* half of height */
Please tell me where to send the invoice.
THANK YOU vwsung18t !!!!1! it work!!
thanks a lot too chow!!
put this on the element:
display: table cell;
and then on its parent:
it will be centered vertically
even if i had
it doesnt work
This is why I hate css.
You either need a bunch of nested divs and fake a table cell within a table layout to make vertical-align: middle work, or I believe you can do it with flexbox.
geezus... how can something so simple be so complicated? ...
no shit, I can't believe it's 2015 and there's still no simple way of doing this
You have a div and spans nesting the text. Can you just have one span and set the line height to 100vh?
Flexbox would be easy if you didn't need full browser support.