- Last post
- 43 Responses
The nicest people i've met are Irish. I didnt see that much places in the World, but Ireland is def the most friendly people i have ever seen.
Canadians. From my experience.
Yeah, the Irish are nice... but for me, the kiwis were incredibly awesome. Random smiles for no reason from strangers, and "hello, how is your day going" from neighbours that didnt know me at all.
- thats how NYC ise-pill
- not sure why people think NYC is a mean place, in my few years here people are extremely nice, way nicer than LAmonospaced
Mormons are scary nice.
- I'd go with genuine nice with the Amish..yurimon
- lol. true. Sad, scary and creepy and the same time.VectorMasked
- I really shouldn't have said scary, because they are so genuinely nice.monospaced
- You voted for Romney?yurimon
- no, of course notmonospaced
- Romney doesn't represent all mormons.pango
- They are pretty nicemoldero
- It's true. Everyone in the south is proper and polite and call people "sir" and "miss" but that doesn't mean they like you.freedom
- you know yuri made this onesarahfailin
I went to Melbourne and El Salvador once each, and I was very surprised at how nice they treated me. From the moment I showed my passport at Customs in Melbourne I was surprised. The officer started talking to me about ACDC, Motorhead and othe 80's acts as he was taking at look at my passport.
As for El Salvador... I had very low expectations about the trip... and overall it was a bit boring... but I was pleasantly surprised at how polite most people were.
I'd like to also mention Canadians, but it might sounds a bit bias. ;o)
It's all about the individual.
People in Maine. There's nothing to do there except be nice.
Happy people are nice.
NOT New Yorkers.
NOT people who own Porsches.
1/2 of QBN.
Minnesotans were very polite. Great small talkers.
Car salesmen are always nice when I walk in a showroom. Why do they all call me "friend" when we just met?
- Car salesmen should have their own island country. Then we nuke it to pieces.iCanHazQBN
The nicest though are Serbians. Duh.
The nicest people are the honest people no matter what, and it takes balls to be honest. In my experience the "nicest people" just talk shit when their back in their little comfort zone.
Most really dumb people are also nice.