- Last post
- 57 Responses
you guys thinks I'm funny right,
but do you kno that 2016 is the year white genocide and Blak Lives Matter are finally going to be recognised @ the UN.
racial tensions are @ at a breaking point here in Europe,
yesterday have I seen italians making fun AGAIN of the german pasta,
how disgusting is that, all races are equal
Recessions happen every 7 or 8 years, so we are about due for another.
is it time to invest?
Stock-market crash of 2016: The countdown begins
- That guy preaches fear non stop. He's been calling for it to "crash" for years now. I can only believe that MW keeps him on for the sensationalist 'clicks'formed
- That was also written almost a year ago. Who knows what will happen, but I do know that guys track record is zero.formed
- If you always say something will happen, eventually you'll be right. Then idiots credit you as predicting it happening.ETM
Did you seriously predict that 2016 will include "wars"?
Good call, Georgestradamus. When was the last time there wasn't a war?
nb you forgot the other points,
but I don't expect you to survive the come DOOOoooOOOM anyways!!
so enjoy being a smart ass while the little ants are preparing for winter!!!
(the number of !!! is proportional to my dislike of you!!!!!)
- the Z virusgeorgesIII
- yay Canada!_niko
- I mean stay the fuck away we have it hardcore, nothing to see here_niko
- yawn. i never got mad cow disease, ebola, flesh-eating virus avian flu, disgruntled pig disease or dick rot, i think i'll survivescarabin
- ^ how do you know you didn't get a virus that compels you to the dark side?Gnash
- WORLD WAR Z? Starring Brad 'I can save the world' PittIanbolton
- i had swine flu a few years back, it wasn't *snort all that funprophetone
- yea watch our for the disgruntled pig virusterry_cloth
- lol prophetscarabin
- no it's true *wooeee... my wife was pregnant or we had a newborn, can't recall, anyway i was locked in our bedroom for 5 daysprophetone
- i had stacks of dvds, wifi, and she would bring me trays of food and drink with a painters mask on... no joke! hahaprophetone
- anyway it was like a turbo flu and the worst part was when i was shivering uncontrollably for a solid 24 hours, even sleeping, in hot shower, under 10 blanketsprophetone
- so, don't get swine flu, fyiprophetone
- shiver sleeping, never worked out for me worth shitterry_cloth
- Except this is nothing like swine flu and isn't that bad to get. The issue is only if you're pregnant as it can cause a birth defect.ETM
- I blame moldy!utopian
- wait untill it mutatesgeorgesIII
- .....still waitingIanbolton
- guess i've been luckyscarabin
- Zika is also not a new virus. It's just flaring up and the best thing the media could grab onto this year, so far.ETM
every few years, a new virus we never heard of pop up and all the media go nuts with apocalyptic scenarios and every time, it fade away in the big news wave and it completly disapear from the media.
gawker is gone