- Last post
- 36 Responses
nice. i can only hope that one day my cats and dog will live in peace and harmony.
Can't possibly top that one from Continuity.
I always thought 'pic of the day' should mean one a day. Filling up the old thread was an accident waiting to happen.
The previous Pic of the Day thread took 9 years to get to 100k.
Let's see if we can do it in 8!
the first pic is already broken.
LETS START A NEW ONE!!!!!
- Visually, that's cool, but christ what a waste of material for an art event.detritus
- you mean but christo..._niko
- Is this really Environmentally Friendly?, and yes, what a wasteOBBTKN
- i like it, be cool to see. how un-environmentally friendly is it really? we burn more fossil fuels in a fraction of a second than what he used here in plastic_niko
- and maybe it's all recyclable? maybe the material will be used for garments in third world countries or something? who knows.
or maybe he's just a wasteful dic_niko
- He owns it and sells it after the event.robotron3k
- looks like flypaperGnash
- haha gnash, quite! if only it were. on the way back, off the island.detritus
- looks like a floating dock system foam or plastic https://securethumbs…yurimon
DEMAND THE ADMINS FIX THE 100K LIMITS.
WE DON'T NEED NO POTDII!!
THIS THREAD IS AN ABOMINASHION!!
how dare you kill my 9 year thread .....
Oh my. Thread title sucks.
Is all that content at least archived somewhere? Sheesh :(
I still think we should start all over again.
Um, I think you need to fuck off with your shitty new thread and get back to POTD now.
We will see if we can get the other thread reset to continue posting there. It happened with the Politics thread and can be updated to allow more posts.
- "reset"? so deleting all the old posts? that would be tragic.sarahfailin
- It would?detritus
- 2 pages and already 2 404's !sureshot
- No. Not resetting the thread. Resetting the counter for total posts. Increasing total posts allowed is perhaps a better way to phrase it.Moderator
- good callsureshot