- Last post
- 7 Responses
could be resilience after watching their snowflake parents melt-down during the lockdowns.
Also totally wired and interconnected to a global circle of (digital) friends.
- what is like intentionally being an asshole against betterment? I mean, I'm an asshole, but only toward idiots like yourself.imbecile
- ? Que ? not sure what you think I’m saying. Also if it wasn’t for us assholes yada yada you little shits etc etc_niko
- You don’t think snowflake parents is a rude and unnecessary comment?imbecile
- Your judgment and statements like that will hopefully be gone by the time this generation comes around.imbecile
- I have kids in this bracket and this is what I see with our friends and peers and the world as a whole. The kids are fine and resilient the parents not so much_niko
- Awesome impersonation imbecile.cannonball1978
- We bitch and complain about the mental health of kids having to do online learning and be home all day but the kids love it, they thrive in this environment_niko
- It’s the parents that have issues with the kids being hone all day. So yeah parents are snowflakes and these kids are tough_niko
- anecdotally it sounds like you are friends/family with a lot of dickheads.inteliboy
- Yeah but not just them, it’s all the Karen’s and the anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorist out there_niko
They’re going to exist as pure memes of other things, and live for likes and followers. And then a huge group will go the opposite direction. Full on free spirit, neo-analog hippie yuppies with even more beards and provably a whole new political party to boot.
One faction of children will be tough and hunt the other faction of children in deathsport in between fire seasons and radioactive draught.
listening to real live instruments will be as relevant to them as us going to see a 1920s ragtime band.