- Last post
- 11 Responses
Canada in the same group as Belgium (Fifa ranking 2) and Croatia (16). Oh, fuck.
• Scotland / Ukraine / Wales
• Saudi Arabia
• Peru / United Arab Emirates / Australia
• Costa Rica / New Zealand
• South Korea
- Scotland v England. Tasty.Brabo_Brabo
- Group C looks like that's where the fun is going to be.Continuity
- NBo real groups of death I'd say pretty balanced overall_niko
- I'm guessing Canada will be able to hold their own v Morocco, but v Belgium or Croatia? Herdman better pull something magic out of his ass.Continuity
- tie with Croatia is possible_niko
- Group B is lethalKrassy
- Croatia play a much, much more physical game, though. It's borderline rugby.Continuity
- Iran vs USA is always epic, now in the Middle East it should be historical_niko
- I don't see Romania
- Spain and Germany in the same group! I wonder if Germany have improved much.Chimp
- USA-Iran, finally the WWIII can startBeeswax
I don't think I will watch Qatar WC
Will probably boycott it.
wait what.... italy out and canada in?!?!
my italian canadian friend is goes to be so conflicted lol
Let’s Go my fellow Hosers!
What about women in Quatar’s World Cup? Risky, imo.
Uruguay qualified! Tomorrow we play against Chile; they might not make it into Qatar even if they beat us. Sad.
Exciting times; Canada in and Italy out truly marks the end of days BUT as a Canadian / Frenchman / Dutchman i'm in.
- I just wish I could buy a CA men's home jersey in Germany. No. Where. Can't even order it from nike.de. and the CSA doesn't ship abroad.Continuity
- Order it to my house and I'll ship it to you in Germany my man.ideaist
- Damn. As soon as they have my size again, I'll take you up on that!Continuity
- 529 Victoria Ave
- Cheers man! :DContinuity
Really wish Qatar wasn't the backdrop for it but there's not much that can be done now. Canada has stepped the fuck up. US make it on Wednesday unless they are beaten by the Ticos by 6 goals - possible but highly unlikely.