- Last post
- 107 Responses
I had one of the best burgers of my life at Hurricanes in Bondi. It was the Beef Burger with Pepper Sauce. I asked for Aoli as well.
It's one of those places that asks you how you want it cooked. Noice!
Casey's, down by the railroad station.
the places that don't ask you how you want it cooked do so because it would probably kill if not charred to a crisp.
and for the record, my kitchen serves up the best burgers in this town. i mix some blue cheese in with the beef and a little lea and perrins, OH YEAH.
where i live currently the best burger is just behind my house. i can walk about 80 yards and im there. Peter Luger Steak House.
- But Eddie, you go to Luger's for a BURGER?? Steak for 3!era4O4
- during lunch i can go get a burger, its cheaper than going to dumonts in the burg.e-pill
- well i been there twice last year. thats it. its the best in this city, not the best in NYC.e-pill
- we should schedule a burger outingwoodygoestohollywood
- peter luger is a great burger. I used to live down the street from them. good times.
- Old school shit right theremonospaced
- i live and lived within walking distance of both locations.e-pill
Can someone post me one? No shops near me right now : ( I can vouch for the Hurricane's version though - perfect.
Invalid, did you know the owner of that place had to get an amendment to Aussie immigration law to bring in African workers as no-one else could stand the heat in the kitchen...?
burgerurge in fortitude valley, brisbane. awesome.
Cheeseburger Island Style, Wailea, Maui.
Grill'd, Summer Sunset ahh!
But it seems that I need to hit Hurricane soon as possible. Are they licensed to sell liquor? If so, that'd be fancy – can't go wrong with burgers and beers.
magnolia's on haight and masonic, when it's not full of tourists or wannabe yuppies.
often what i find sadly lacking is the quality of accompanying fries. proper fries are cooked TWICE, a low temp fry to cook it thru, and a quick high-temp fry to put the crisp on it. when motherfuckers serve me some limp soggy fries my soul is crushed and i weep for a moment before flying into an uncontrollable rage.
Anyone who says In n Out hates food.
- i generally don't eat while i perform the old 'in n' out' but each to his/her own.airey
- most people in california say that actually, I think its just like any other junk food chainMeeklo
- average burgers, limp fries, bible verses on the paper and cups. I'm set on all that.ReverendGeneral
Bay Area? Nations - hands down. And they're open late. Too bad the closest one to me is in Fremont.
While Nations is good in the Bay Area, I prefer Juicy Burger.