- Last post
- 107 Responses
I know you americans invented the bloody things and I've eaten some epic ones in NYC, but fuck me they look wrong don't they? Death on a bun...
I am pretty sure I watched stephen fry go around america and he was told that the krauts brought over the burger and the hotdog, while they were making railways and the diet remained but the work which the diet sustained didn't.
- the irish and chinese built the railways in the statesbaseline_shift
- If that was true the Chermans would have the best burgers.boobs
- I thought it was born in Hamburg?BattleAxe
- It's American.Mimio
- My wife's grandfather claims he invented the Double Burger in Detroit in 1956. He's full of shit though.Mimio
- my grandfather owned a restaurant and was making doubles by this time in derby ksversion3
In that order.
McHales, its gone now I think. (tear drop) :-[..
Still searching now ..... please suggest.
wichita: southeast carryout at harry and oliver, run by a cool old korean guy. get the special as is
In Belfast, Arnolds is hard to beat.