- Last post
- 57 Responses
cake is rubbish. Pie is where it's at.
I'll accept pies, flans, tarts, whaaaat ever...
- eating savoury things turns you from a woman in to a man?mydo
- not eating fatty shit makes the gut (which blocks the view down) go away.airey
- oh i see. but if you have a big gut, how do you look your sister in the eyes?mydo
- i never do, the soul crushing guilt would be too much to bare.airey
- wow... that really escalated...Invalid
- join the party. we'll have cake and everything!mydo
Chocolate Lava. Hotter than blazes.
pie is better? ... because it depends on filling like fruit or cream doing all the heavy lifting while some plaid crust gets all the credit?
Vanilla Bean and Lime Baked Cheesecake with Macadamia and Pecan Base
Cake story - at my last job there were a bunch of us that liked to go and drink and party after work, guys and girls and we'd always end up at a strip club. For my birthday one year one of the guys made a card of a girl with a bikini top and everyone put dollars into the card and my birthday cake had a picture of a pornstar with the biggest tits with huge stars over the nipples (only way the place would make the cake).
Needless to say when we were all in an office having a "private" birthday candle lighting ceremony all the VP's came in along with the team of conservative Indian developers as I'm blowing out the tit candles holding a titty birthday card with handcuffs, a whip, and a ball gag on the table as
"party" gifts from the gang. I miss that job!
7-Up cake, no question. My mom's been making it for me for years. It's so sweet it needs no icing. Recipe requires like 5 cups of sugar & 3 sticks of butter. It's pretty much heaven in my mouth.
fondant is pure evil on cakes. Thanks to the horrible shows on the food network, a lot of bakeries are slapping more and more of that crappy, sugary play-doh over the top of mediocre cake