- Last post
- 42 Responses
It ends like 2012 (The Movie), because Noah was rich.
i think this is the only way to have a rational argument with bible believers. show them how insane it is with moving pictures, accompanied by celebrities and sound.
- the LOVE this film for some reason, they don't seem to realize it's a full-on mockerymonospaced
- Where did you get the idea it's mockery?ukit2
- A lot of Xtians apparently hate the film because it pushes a liberal agenda or whateverukit2
- because the director/writer is an outspoken atheist, and he is making the whole thing ridiculousmonospaced
- I thought he was just trying to put a different spin on a popular cultural myth.ukit2
- Right. I just thought the spin was a mockery. Just my opinion.monospaced
- I don't think he would take years of his life working on a project just to make fun of peopleukit2
- Who knows thoughukit2
- i would... i would totally take years of my life just to make fun of people. :]pango
- especially religiondoesnotexist
- < God's been doing it for 5000 odd years.MrT
of all the bible stories to make a person realize the bible is just a bunch of made up bullshit, the flood story has to be top 3.
20 Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and, taking some of all the clean animals and clean birds, he sacrificed burnt offerings on it. 21 The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though[i] every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.
Hmmmmm doesn't that contradict all of this stuff just a bit?
oh god that fucking talent-lite typecast halfwit mongrel Ray Winstone's in it being his usual acting self.
"when we look at the evidence" whips out bible lol
I saw this the other day and thought beyond it's ridiculousness it was actually a really good film. It's funny when folk go on about it's credibility, like the original story was factual. Again though, Aronofsky makes a thought provoking, mental as fuck film. And pisses off the God bros too. I wanna see it again.
The Noah story is a common one that precedes the Bible.
it ended with a rainbow.
Best sequence in the movie
SPOILER ALERT >>
Story made up to control the masses of sheep!
it was ok
Can we discuss Noah 2014BC ?
Saw this the other day. First half was great, second half a bit tedious and the ending left a lot to be desired.
Worth a watch. 3 stars.