- Last post
- 46 Responses
this website apparently made the following images. much more interesting that the deep dream stuff imo
- that second one is really exciting. it looks like a coherent piece executed by that same artist. not a jumbled mess of dog faces and hairy eyeballsscarabin
- totally. its like were entering an era where every laymen can be a fine artist—drag & drop, no formal training—generating masterpiece upon masterpieceBrokenHD
- digital palettes consisting of little icons, representing artists' entire bodies of work, eye dropping it like a pantone. wow.BrokenHD
this is so fuckn mindblowing,
It all works very superficially for now, it rearranges the fragments from one style reference image to recreate the content image
Ideally it the network should be trained on all works from the same painter, but for this you need to learn association between the actual real image and how the artist saw and painted it, which is something completely different
Python Plays GTA V
Our AI friend here, Charles, is a convolutional neural network that learns to drive through deep learning.
At the moment, Charles learns and takes all actions based on single frames at a time, and bases his decisions on just pixel data. Charles only sees exactly what you see.
This demo is part of a series examining how you can apply Python programming to machine learning and computer vision using the game as a source.
- Rockstar must be a bit irked they didn't flesh out this sort of thing as the British Startup 'Improbable' has, landing them a half billion dollar investment...detritus
- the amusing/frightening thing about all this is — there are libraries on github & cloud processing services you can use to just do all this sort of stuff y'selfdetritus
- Charles is open source i believe.BabySnakes
- also this: http://comma.aiBabySnakes
- haha, he's giving that away now? odd chap.detritus
Perhaps this is how the Prisma app/service works. Fascinating.