- Last post
- 75 Responses
Watching my eldest son play football on a saturday morning at Hackney Marshes
- Disappointed it's not a ponypango
- what breed?Gnash
- oh man... so wonderfulnotype
- Rams fan?utopian
- absolute beautfadein11
- she's a mixed breed... primarily shepherdPonyBoy
- so cuteGnash
- ooh so nice :)sted
- soo sweet <3 congrats on the new family member :)sea_sea
- I just died from cuteness.CyBrainX
- a dry sink after doing the dishes
- brand new toilet paper roll in guest bathroom before parties
Watching Windows 98 defragmentation:
- this is goldsted
- Settings > Speed > 0.25Krassy
- I remember that screen saver lolpango
- Would sit and wish something like this existed for tidying up my mind.jagara
- Did it even work?Continuity
- I used to love watching thisdkoblesky
- There's something I haven't thought about in nearly 20 years.CyBrainX
On the way to work, one of the office blocks has a vertical garden against the walk way - they've planted sage and rosemary. I like to pinch the rosemary as I pass it and then smell my hand later in the office.
Currently: Making ridiculous multi-storey houses out of Duplo with my daughter.
- yes! I do the same. my daughter then goes on and says: "good Papa", beautiful Papa", "wow Papa". It feels so so good to be good at something.oey_oey
- and then receive praise from this little human being that is enjoying it immensely.oey_oey
- My technique's a bit different - I chastise and ridicule her interior decor decisions, then beat her 'til she submits to my minimalist guidance.Nairn
- Going fast on my bikes (track or fast road)
a pint of something nice, reading a newspaper on a seat by the window on your own in a nice pub on a rainy afternoon
to dive into clean, cool sheets of your own bed after a long airplane trip
I was walking in the park with my son (11yr old now) and he reached out to hold my hand. Probably one of the last times that will ever happen.
Opening the lid on my long term storage humidor The smell of cigars, I just love it.
The very end of a bag of Sour Patch Kids... where you tip the bag back and let all the sour sugar pour into the back of your throat like you're the star in your own porno
Walks along the coast or freshly cut grass.
When I eat an Everything Bagel and the poppy seeds, sesame seeds, and onion flakes fall off and are scattered all over the plate, I love to sweep and swipe and sponge them all up with the last bagel piece for that one last perfect super-pleasure bite!
Farting on the escalator.
Having my kid scamper into bed between us in the morning and cuddling in an aeons-old bundle of mammal.
peeling the plastic film off the display on a new gadget
waking up beside my partner of 21 years
early morning walks along the canal with our dog