- Last post
- 75 Responses
Currently: Making ridiculous multi-storey houses out of Duplo with my daughter.
- yes! I do the same. my daughter then goes on and says: "good Papa", beautiful Papa", "wow Papa". It feels so so good to be good at something.oey_oey
- and then receive praise from this little human being that is enjoying it immensely.oey_oey
- My technique's a bit different - I chastise and ridicule her interior decor decisions, then beat her 'til she submits to my minimalist guidance.Nairn
Using up a pocket full of change when buying something.
Recycle Bin > Right Click > Empty Recycle Bin
Listening to boiling water and rice while finishing a paella in the bbq on a hot summer...
Put wife in shorts and some fresh cider, and, this is heaven ;)
Having my kid scamper into bed between us in the morning and cuddling in an aeons-old bundle of mammal.
When I eat an Everything Bagel and the poppy seeds, sesame seeds, and onion flakes fall off and are scattered all over the plate, I love to sweep and swipe and sponge them all up with the last bagel piece for that one last perfect super-pleasure bite!
Opening a crisp cold beer at 5pm on a friday. Counting down ...
The absolute still of very early morning. Just me and a fresh cup of coffee
I was walking in the park with my son (11yr old now) and he reached out to hold my hand. Probably one of the last times that will ever happen.
Sitting in the bath watching a documentary about submarines.
Watching Windows 98 defragmentation:
- this is goldsted
- Settings > Speed > 0.25Krassy
- I remember that screen saver lolpango
- Would sit and wish something like this existed for tidying up my mind.jagara
- Did it even work?Continuity
- I used to love watching thisdkoblesky
- There's something I haven't thought about in nearly 20 years.CyBrainX
The very end of a bag of Sour Patch Kids... where you tip the bag back and let all the sour sugar pour into the back of your throat like you're the star in your own porno
my email notification indicator is at 5,006. Clearly red bubble does not bother me.
Reading my Bible.
- Given some of the posts you've made on here, I'm genuinely unsure whether you're being sarcastic or not.Nairn
- He's the most Christian QBNer for sure.monospaced
- this made me LOL.sarahfailin
- Ah come on. This is my pleasure. Also, you know not what Christian is. Is me.robthelad
- I know what Christian is, and I know you are super Christian.monospaced