- Last post
- 382 Responses
- Well written. Sounds like a truly intelligent person. I honestly don’t think trump is able to even write a sentence let alone anything like this.monospaced
- ^^ Do you really think he wrote this?MondoMorphic
- I'm sure Stephen Miller can write something that expresses Trump's goodwill towards all mankind.CyBrainX
- Yes. I do believe he did.monospaced
- Dont believe he wrote it but at least he didn't shit his thoughts on twitter. Great progressBeeswax
- I watched him speak it, and I know he believes it; also, he can talk even if he didn't write it.allthethings
- sooo vanilla...pango
- Can write a sentence and answer questions. Understands what people say. Can interpret a chart correctly.monospaced
- Knows how to pronounce names of national parks and countries. Has actual experience. Cares about people.monospaced
- Can recall objects that aren’t in his direct line of vision. He’s amazing.monospaced
- Doesn’t tweet shit talking to North Korea while taking a shit.monospaced
- Advice = Banksmoldero
- Better than listening to McConnell, Bannon, or Sean Hannity and FOX News.monospaced
- Isn't a white supremacist.
Doesn't hire everyone based on how badly they're qualified.
Doesn't lie 70% of the time. Isn't a lifelong criminal.CyBrainX
- Has decades of experience.
Isn't a mass murderer.
Doesn't commit treason.
Believes in democracy
- Isn't a narcissist. Hasn't bankrupted at least 6 companies. Isn't legally forbidden from having charities. Doesn't create fake Time Magazine covers.CyBrainX
- Understands why Time Magazine chooses its covers. Can pronounce Yosemite. Doesn't govern by committing atrocities to own the news cycle for three days.CyBrainX
- Isn’t married to a chain immigrant. Didn’t pay off pornstar. Hasn’t settled on fraud charges. Didn’t bankrupt a casino.monospaced
This years election isn't about voting for someone, it's about voting against someone.
I'd say "The system is fucked" but in reality, we're fucked. The system is working just fine for the ones who set it up.
He's running for the highest office in the land and one of the most important and most powerful positions in the world - President of the United States of America and yet he thinks he's running for SENATE?!?! FML
I pray to Zeus that I'm overthinking this and that he crushes Trump.
- and this is what I'm afraid of, Biden messing up during a debate and the big orange turd with no honour, dignity or respect going for the jugular https://www.yo_niko
- ^ this link https://www.youtube.…_niko
- If the dems lose they need to blow up the party and start over - And that includes the squad - they fucked up hugeGnash
- Give the Dems some credit, they did nominate a centrist. Meanwhile 90% of Republicans continue to support a far-right lunatic.yuekit
- Of course if you watch Fox News they want you to focus on "the Squad", Antifa, etc...but that is not representative of the Democratic Party.yuekit
- Trump meanwhile IS representative of the GOP and American conservatism in general -- poll after poll shows this.yuekit
- It was the opposite at first - all the republicans hated him. Now, pretty much all of them have bent over. Shameful. They will always be tainted by this iGnash
- I also don’t think trump is far right - I know, I know, he’s just an idiotGnash
- Someone press the reset button!instrmntl
- That’s ok with me. A cardboard cutout will do a better job than trumpGnash
- Lol, I love how they had to label which side is whichGnash
- Cardboard doesn't commit treason, lie 70% of the time and doesn't kill us all.CyBrainX
- We’ll take itinstrmntl
- it's perfect; cardboard is also a material that can't remember its shape.BustySaintClaire
- not as wide as our current presidentdbloc