- Last post
- 230 Responses
I need a realtime json or something, where I can get the scores and display them on a website... to impress some clients :-)
It's a tough year for predictions.
I see France on top but Italy could get there too.
Belgium and England are always good for a surprise - in both directions.
I can see Turkey doing well
france, belguim, portugal in that order. england quarter finals max.
Germany will win it.
Final: Romania-Germany 2:1
Nobody's talking about the Germans or the Dutch but both have plenty of top players.
- The Germans haven’t been in good form for a while. Perhaps they’ll come back in this tournament.Chimp
- I am the only one who said Germany is gonna win it apparentlygrafician
- ha! I'm in two pools, one I picked Germany, the other the Dutch._niko
- As long as Löw is still running the show, Germany haven't got a chance. He completely lost the plot.Continuity
- So, unless he plans on picking miracles out of his nose on the edge of the pitch instead of boogers, I don't think we count on Germany to be much of a threat.Continuity
Go USA! Nr. 1!
whoa! all the best for eriksen. horrible scenes!
- A Reuters photographer at the game saw Eriksen raise his hand as he was carried from the pitch on a stretcher.renderedred
- yeah I've seen a pic now, great news, he looked dead. not out the woods yet though I'm sure.fadein11
- yeah when i saw cpr and them shocking him i thought he was dead too...renderedred
- That was shocking to see and then his wife on the pitch crying. Good to see he's alive.NBQ00
- it was awful, the silence stadium made it more so.MrT
AI said the Czech Republic will win.
I don't like our manager, this team has more potential but man I haven't seen an Italy like this in my life.
Low profile but they haven't paused for a second.
Not the score but the whole performance was humiliating for Turkey.
If they keep playing like this I think Italy will be in the finals. They really bite.