- Last post
- 3 Responses
Ask chatgpt to code it for you!
- a rare occasion I agree with you.fadein11
- Lets try this!nylon
- Ask chatgpt to do the tasksdrgs
- Ask chatgpt or search stackoverflow the same thing
Also chatgpt only answers stuff after 2021 so...grafician
- my bad, BEFORE 2021*grafician
- our resident expert of everything has spoken, again.fadein11
- always better to comment after actually having experience of it.fadein11
- I mean, we're already at halfcode, and after these engines are fed enough we'll reach fullcode.garbage
Unless you complete all tasks for the day would it not eventually compound, become a list? Maybe better to just have a list of tasks in priority order?