- Last post
- 376 Responses
Scary shit, inevitable, though. Really scary when you think of things like a Predator drone on autonomous mode.
A rogue killer drone 'hunted down' a human target without being instructed to, UN report says
- These things are built to hunt down and kill, turn it on and that's what it'll do. I'll worry when they autonomously decide to go buy a pizza.palimpsest
- Reminds of the headline a while back about a robot killing a human. In fact it was a factory worker getting crushed by heavy machinery (robotic arm)palimpsest
- Yup. I am surprised we haven't seen real horror yet. For $10k you can make a swarm of these destroy almost anything.formed
- @formed ...like oil refineries: https://www.nytimes.…grafician
- “ The Turkish-built KARGU-2...”Gnash
- it's only a glitch!
one of my worst nightmares_niko
- Skynet is bornutopian
- Ha, came here to post. Loitering munition systems are going to be a nightmare.
- just establishing some plausible deniability for war crimes?mantrakid
- (just joking, cia)mantrakid
Love this channel. "hold on to your papers" "squeeze your papers", "what a time to be alive!"