- Last post
- 134 Responses
Asked a woman straight up if she wanted to hook up. She said "ew, no" and then we kept chatting about inane subjects and she hasn't deleted me yet.
- Just respond with "Ready to hookup yet?" every now and then. She'll get the picture.nb
- I hear so many stories about men, I really don't get how they think that will ever work. Don't ask them, just go on a date and if they're up for it it'll happenset
- I'm not ashamed to admit I've slept with plenty of tinder dates on the first night, but not once did I ever ask them for sex or mention it before it happenedset
- and actually I never really have the intention of it happening on the first date, probably like them.set
- If anything you want to say you don't want to hook up, and even turn them down at first. Girls love that. They're simple creatures really.set
- set, you didn't get their consent first? you need anti-rape training
- Ah, turns out I'm a massive rapistset
- hahaha it wasn't rape, it was surprise sex.cruddlebub
- It's not rape if you shout surpriseset
- lmao!! fuck, set, you bastard.Gnash
Woman messaged me and asked me how my "hump day" was. She must know what she's saying, right?
You have 10 matches, all relatively attractive, no standouts, no one with an amazing job. How do you choose who to message?
Bumble is the best app of the lot. The women have to message first...
- It seems to attract the slightly more classy girl, who doesn't fancy the torrent of cock pics and "alright darlings" that the other apps offerset
- Suffice to say I send them all a picture of my cock and ask them if they're alrightset
- I find they love it when you call them sugartitsset
- or honeyfadgeset
- sometimes I literally have no fucking clue what I'm sayingset
If a woman doesn't respond, why don't they just delete you? Why keep someone who messages you but you don't feel like responding to?
- Maybe they want to bang you later, but they're busy with other dudes right now.nb
- laziness, but it's also pretty rude to just delete someone (imho), like hanging up on someoneformed
- I think for quite a few it is good enough to check if people find them attractive. They can only verify this by liking someone.d_gitale
Matching with people bored on their vacation is weird.
If you message someone you think you have something in common with a "hi, I like the ----- in your photo, where was that?" sort of message and they don't respond, do you follow up with a more interesting message? After how much time?
If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you, son.
I personally wouldn't waste my time with a follow up unless you can somehow humourously take the piss out of yourself/her for the ignore without coming across a bit desperate. an awful lot seem to be on there for validation or ego boosting/purely window shopping with little intention to actually converse with many, if any of their matches. Therefore better not to waste your time if you don't get a response within a couple of days.
i found lame jokes are usually the best to at least entice an initial response, also gives you a good idea about if they've got a half decent sense of humour (if that's important to you, even better). then if you get a bite take it from there with more 'normal' conversation about something specific on their profile, like you mention above
I can't get on there w/o facebook :/
- Same here, fuck Facebook!utopian
- sign up then.pango
- done. posted a photo on it...
god i hate facebook.bklyndroobeki
- I don't use Facebook but made an account for tinder, simples..set
- nobody said you have to use it. just sign up and leave it there.pango
- Nobody said nobody said you have tru use itset
Some people are really ugly and some are good at not looking fat by only showing their face in the first pic.
The only way you can talk is if you both swipe right?
- that is affirmativesureshot
- just post a pic with you and a cute dog. works for me.sureshot
- That's dumb. There might be 50,000 profiles in one area. If you find someone you really like, there's slimmer odds they'll find you.omahadesigns
- I imagine they feed you people that have liked you rather than it being totally random.set
- I think it's random. I'll get someone liking my pic weeks after I saw them.formed
- OD - that's the point of it all, you only talk to those that both are interested. It's quite nice, really, saves years of time writing useless emails.formed
- The bad part is you can't see anything about them, like how many kids, religion, politics (if you care about those things).formed
I have no problem meeting girls in real life but I don't go to bars much anymore because I moved to a new city a year ago. Don't get out on the weekends often.
On OKC, I meet girls often. Went on 4 dates this weekend. One was cool. Dated my dream girl, then she disappeared with no reason.
On Tinder, met two really hot cool girls a few months back. Both flaked. This past week, clicked on a hundred pics, only 3 girls liked me back. and they were blah. This shit is lame.
oh and there seems to be a problem with their algorithm where it repeatedly shows girls you've nope'd. I've swiped so much I'm not sure if everyone just looks the same or if they are people I've seen before.
Excellent bit of sneaky stuff - You're shown people that have "Yes"-ed you first before going explorative.
If I weren't married I would be using it frequently. My wife's found success with it meeting other ladies too.
- Just run that bit about your wife meeting ladies on Tinder by us again...eoin
- My wife likes ladies too. I don't have the right parts so I let her date/hookup with them.orrinward2
- HAHA I ewas all wtf and then I saw it was you, Orrin! I hope she brings some leftovers home!Projectile
- are you allowed to hook up with them too, or is it one of those one sided arrangementscannonball1978
How about you guys post pics of girls you've hooked up with?