- Last post
- 36 Responses
- Fuck me. Is this yours, kalkal?Nairn
- Yeah, but I mean, it's about 99% AI generatedkalkal
- Starting a prompt with "a photo taken by someone who doesn't know how to use a camera" gets you a long way oddlykalkal
- You did good, son. The cutaway one above is wonderful too. It's easy to underestimate the knack of being able to wrangle this tech, I think.Nairn
- are codeformer and ersgan online tools? Got any links?scarabin
- @Scarabin https://discord.com/… - look at the pinskalkal
- Latest CodeFomer does a piss poor job at detecting MJ faces (not really designed for it) you'll need to change the model to 'retinaface_resnet50...kalkal
- Google Colab+locally works but I'm running it locally because it's much fasterkalkal
- avoid GFPGAN, it's shit, makes everyone look the samekalkal
- Dang. For me the link just opens discord and says “no text channels”scarabin
- If you want the best possible upscales and time doesn't matter, look in that thread, we've recently been talking about Super Res Diffusion, super goodkalkal
- @scarabin, I presume you're on the MJ server? look at the threads in #show-and-tell and open "AI Face Fixing..."kalkal
- looks like i had to re-join MJ because of some update. working now, thanks!!scarabin
- They've kicked users that haven't been active or paying for 7 days due to edging towards the Discord member limitkalkal
- Curious if you ever got it working Scarabin?kalkal
"Within the next year or two, you’ll be able to make content in real time: 30 frames a second, high resolution. It’ll be expensive, but it’ll be possible. Then, in 10 years, you’ll be able to buy an Xbox with a giant AI processor, and all the games are dreams.". - David Holz (Midjourney founder)
- Nah, the hardware is not there yetgrafician
- It will be in 10 years. Fucking terrifying. The Matrix is a lot closer than I thought.formed
- We'll have the guaranteed monthly income and enough people giving up to just live in an AI generated VR world.formed
- Also from the same prompt https://i.imgur.com/…PhanLo
- Love that alternate! So fucking good
What was the prompt? :)Nairn
- Detailed cyberpunk city in the style of Sergio Toppi with pilot in foreground. I think there was a few aspect ratio bits added too.PhanLo
- Also used 'concept art, epic perspective, composition, high detail'PhanLo
What is the largest file output from the Mid Journey website? DPI? Resolution?
- and here https://midjourney.g…grafician
- The default size of the initial 2x2 grid is 512x512 pixels.
The default upscale size is 1024 x 1024 pixels.
The default upscale to max size is 1664 x 1664 pixelgrafician
- Us another AI to upscale it however big you likescarabin
Experiment with copy from GPT-3 fed into Midjourney
ex prompt: "You see a figure in the distance, waving at you. As you get closer, you realize that the figure is your doppelganger. Your doppelganger is wearing your clothes and has your face, but their eyes are black voids. You hear a voice in your head that says, “We are one. You are me and I am you.”
I wonder when they (or someone) will make a commercially viable version. With the current copyrights, it kinda deters anyone from trying to really create their own 'art'.
Anyone know if you make something and it's posted for everyone to see (which I believe happens automatically) and take/use, if you delete your account and images (assuming you can do so), will those delete everywhere? I am guessing not, but curious.